#31 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    Wow- when you look at her do you think "so this is what you were suppose to look like the first time I met you?"

She's got a TON more hair. Wow.
    I do!! I keep thinking about how she would have been this big and INSIDE of me. It's hard to imagine!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenn3878
    Awww what a cutie!! How are you feeling Ann?
    I feel great, actually. Thanks for asking. I played my first soccer game since Jan. on Friday, and it felt like I never left!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ethrondson
    Just think, if she still had not arrived, you would be sitting around in the heat, hoping and praying that she would hurry up!
    No kidding. It was SO hot and humid here last Friday, and I kept thinking how miserable I would have been. My good friend is prego (due in Oct) and she's a tad uncomfortable.

#32 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:14 PM

God bless her, she's a doll. i love those goofy stretched babies be doing!

#33 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

Wow, today was your due date, that is so hard to believe. I can't believe she is 8 weeks old already, what a whirlwind those 8 weeks were.

She is just too cute, I love all the hair.

#34 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:02 PM

She is so adorable Ann! I'm so glad she is doing good and growing! What a big girl! Thanks for the update!

#35 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:00 PM

Ann she's so beautiful!

#36 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:07 PM

She looks great! I'm so glad everyone is doing well. Gotta love that hair.

#37 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:11 PM

Wow Ann, that's unbelievable!! Could you imagine, we could have a thread going right now about your countdown to Nugget's birth. Well, I guess you were going to induce a little early, weren't you?? ... but still, you get the point!!

I love your little rockstar, she's so adorable. I agree though, you definately need to start posting more pictures. I can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw pictures of her. Are you going to get any pro pics done of her?
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#38 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                • 2,183 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:36 PM

Ann, I cannot believe she's 8 weeks already! She's so beautiful!

#39 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CourtneyV
                    Wow Ann, that's unbelievable!! Could you imagine, we could have a thread going right now about your countdown to Nugget's birth. Well, I guess you were going to induce a little early, weren't you?? ... but still, you get the point!!

I love your little rockstar, she's so adorable. I agree though, you definately need to start posting more pictures. I can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw pictures of her. Are you going to get any pro pics done of her?
                    True, I would have been induced last Monday, at the latest. But she saved me from all of that planning crap. lol

I really want to get pro photos, but I haven't don't anything about that yet. I want to get some local referrals! Need to get on that before she gets any bigger ...

#40 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:40 PM

Paul's mom and dad finally got to meet Gwen ... man, are they in love with her! I think she was rather taken by them too. This is "Nana" and "Pops."

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users