Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Today is my due date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Wow- when you look at her do you think "so this is what you were suppose to look like the first time I met you?"

She's got a TON more hair. Wow.
I do!! I keep thinking about how she would have been this big and INSIDE of me. It's hard to imagine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Awww what a cutie!! How are you feeling Ann?
I feel great, actually. Thanks for asking. I played my first soccer game since Jan. on Friday, and it felt like I never left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethrondson View Post
Just think, if she still had not arrived, you would be sitting around in the heat, hoping and praying that she would hurry up!
No kidding. It was SO hot and humid here last Friday, and I kept thinking how miserable I would have been. My good friend is prego (due in Oct) and she's a tad uncomfortable.

Wow, today was your due date, that is so hard to believe. I can't believe she is 8 weeks old already, what a whirlwind those 8 weeks were.

She is just too cute, I love all the hair.

Wow Ann, that's unbelievable!! Could you imagine, we could have a thread going right now about your countdown to Nugget's birth. Well, I guess you were going to induce a little early, weren't you?? ... but still, you get the point!!

I love your little rockstar, she's so adorable. I agree though, you definately need to start posting more pictures. I can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw pictures of her. Are you going to get any pro pics done of her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
Wow Ann, that's unbelievable!! Could you imagine, we could have a thread going right now about your countdown to Nugget's birth. Well, I guess you were going to induce a little early, weren't you?? ... but still, you get the point!!

I love your little rockstar, she's so adorable. I agree though, you definately need to start posting more pictures. I can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw pictures of her. Are you going to get any pro pics done of her?
True, I would have been induced last Monday, at the latest. But she saved me from all of that planning crap. lol

I really want to get pro photos, but I haven't don't anything about that yet. I want to get some local referrals! Need to get on that before she gets any bigger ...

Paul's mom and dad finally got to meet Gwen ... man, are they in love with her! I think she was rather taken by them too. This is "Nana" and "Pops."

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.