Photo

Favors for male guests

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cancunbride

cancunbride
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:04 AM

I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what I cna get my male guests...FI wanted to do necklaces with a silver cross on it..any recommendations

#2 shannon

shannon
    • 772 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:58 AM

We had a small guest list- we only had 20 guests- and the majority were female! I think we had only 8 male guests- we got them all cufflinks, and monogrammed black flasks.....

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:22 PM

Are these going to be favors? Are you giving every male guest a present or are you looking for bridal party gifts? I'm a tad confused. :)

#4 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:49 PM

well since Im having a small wedding I was thinking of giving all my guests nice presents/gifts for coming out but I dunno what to give the males. For the females I got them all nice starfish necklaces.

#5 Emily&Matt

Emily&Matt
          • 144 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:11 PM

I think I'd go with what my FI would want to get them (within reason!).

#6 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:50 PM

How much do you want to spend?

There's personalized business card holders, cigar holders, barware-related items (like martini sets or shakers), anything poker-related...

I guess it depends on how big the gifts are going to be. What's your price range?

#7 cancunbride

cancunbride
              • 531 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:25 PM

Business card holders sounds like a great idea but would be useless for our guests...I saw these really pretty titanium id bracelets with a cross in the center..would that be too cheesey..

#8 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                • 1,209 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:56 AM

In my experience, many guys don't wear any kind of jewelry, so it really depends on your male friends. If they will wear it and love it, then go for it!

I think we'll have to tailor ours to our guests. It's just too hard for us to get the same gifts for all the guys... but it would definitely be easiest.

#9 dmarie17

dmarie17
                  • 276 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:53 PM

We got our guys nice adidas sandals. They were only like $25 on the website. I'm hoping that they'll like them. The only thing is, you either have to tell them or just casually find out their shoe size.
                    ps. I love your dog kev!

#10 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                    • 1,209 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dmarie17
                      ps. I love your dog kev!
                      Thanks! He knows he's adorable. I love him to death anyway :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users