Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Favors for male guests

We had a small guest list- we only had 20 guests- and the majority were female! I think we had only 8 male guests- we got them all cufflinks, and monogrammed black flasks.....

Are these going to be favors? Are you giving every male guest a present or are you looking for bridal party gifts? I'm a tad confused. :)

well since Im having a small wedding I was thinking of giving all my guests nice presents/gifts for coming out but I dunno what to give the males. For the females I got them all nice starfish necklaces.

How much do you want to spend?

There's personalized business card holders, cigar holders, barware-related items (like martini sets or shakers), anything poker-related...

I guess it depends on how big the gifts are going to be. What's your price range?

Business card holders sounds like a great idea but would be useless for our guests...I saw these really pretty titanium id bracelets with a cross in the center..would that be too cheesey..blush2.gif

In my experience, many guys don't wear any kind of jewelry, so it really depends on your male friends. If they will wear it and love it, then go for it!

I think we'll have to tailor ours to our guests. It's just too hard for us to get the same gifts for all the guys... but it would definitely be easiest.

We got our guys nice adidas sandals. They were only like $25 on the website. I'm hoping that they'll like them. The only thing is, you either have to tell them or just casually find out their shoe size.

ps. I love your dog kev!