Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3841 Lyman

Lyman
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Congrats Jberryblu! + welcome to this forum community:) yes, it's a wonderful resource to help you with your research + planning your perfect wedding. 

I wish you all the best with your decision process and have the greatest wedding ever - the one you've always dreamed of! Cheers :)

#3842 Stephanie072007

Stephanie072007
    • 27 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

Elissae, if you could email that to me that would be great! My email is Stephanie072007@yahoo.com. I am hoping they are comparable to the 2012 prices and didn't go up too much.

24 guests booked

#3843 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

Just sent to you!!!  

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#3844 SunwingWeddings

SunwingWeddings
      • Vendor
      • 52 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Attention RIU PALACE RIVIERA MAYA brides!! Great news – Sunwing Weddings has some unbeatable group rates for the following gateways and dates:

May 21 – June 15, 2013

Aug 29 – Sept 23, 2013

Toronto – Thursday Departures

Calgary and Edmonton – Saturday Departures

Vancouver – Wednesday Departures

Montreal - Monday Departures

Nov 1 – Dec 10, 2013

Jan 2 – Jan 13, 2014

Toronto – Tuesday Departures

Calgary and Edmonton – Monday Departures

Vancouver – Monday Departures

Montreal – Tuesday Departures

These promotional rates are only available for a limited time! Contact us for more details weddings@sunwing.ca

#3845 shes2013

shes2013
        • 118 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Are any of you ladies bringing down your centerpieces & if so what are you guys thinking of doing? & anyone just going to choose what they provide? :)

#3846 kard613

kard613
          • 225 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

We're still deciding on what to do for centerpieces as well.  I'd love to see some pics of what the resort has done first though. Does anyone have any?

#3847 SweetFire

SweetFire
            • Vendor
            • 330 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hello RIU Riviera Maya Brides! We love the central location of the RIU Palace Riviera Maya! So close to town and a gorgeous beach! Here is one of Lori's great wedding shoots at the resort: RIU Palace Riviera Maya - Carolyn & Ryan [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/174299/width/500/height/1000[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/174300/width/350/height/700[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/174301/width/350/height/700[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/174302/width/500/height/1000[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/174303/width/500/height/1000[/IMG] Happy Planning! Sofia Lori's Office Assistant

#3848 Brita87

Brita87
              • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hello,

I am new to the site and considering the riu palace for a Jan 2014 wedding. I am wanting to know if anyone knows anything about beach receptions? Thanks.

#3849 jessd123

jessd123
                • 43 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

25 people booked!! Waiting on the last 15 to book, told them they must be booked by Jan 15th!! 

I have decided to be very simple with our wedding. We are not doing bridesmaids or groomsmen because my future husband has 5 brothers and lots of best friends:). Also, we are trying to bring minimal things with us. We will be doing travel mugs for guests with lanyard/badge holder for room key to bring to the pool. Maracas at dinner, fans at the wedding and that is about it. We are doing the semi private dinner, no reception and I think we may try to go to one of the "clubs" after if everyone is still up for partying! After looking at pics and everything looks beautiful so I figured less decorations=less stress for me. (We are also having an at home reception). We would really love to have the cigar roller but that is a pretty steep price! We may just go buy some when we get there and have them on the tables during cocktail hour:). I think we will bring custom matchbooks, but I have read sometimes some airlines are picky about travel so I will look into that!!

Good luck to all and happy planning!! Dont stress yourself out:)))))

#3850 elissae

elissae
                  • 631 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hey Ladies,

Just a FYI ~

I was following up today on an email I sent to Nancy over 3 weeks ago with no response (that is normally not like Nancy, but I gave her some time in case she was busy.)  I received an email back today saying,

"I just want to inform you that for personal reasons Miss Nancy is not working with us but I will be taking care about your questions and comments." 

Ariadna Orea
                  Meetings, Incentives & Social Events
                  Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  Av. Xaman-Ha • Manzana 9 y 10 • Lote 1
                  Fracc. Playacar • Playa del Carmen • M©xico
                  Ph: (+52) (984) 8772286
                  Hotel (+52) (984) 877-2280  Ext 836
                   Email: mice.plc@riu.com

I just hope things do not get lost in the transition of people and that Nancy kept good files on us!  I'll keep you posted.

Happy Planning & Happy Holidays!  xoxo 

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users