Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3321 shell2880

shell2880
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

Does anyone know what the procedure is for the paperwork for the legal ceremony???  Do we have to fill anything out at home before we go...or is everything done in Mexico?  Also how long does it take to get the marriage certificate after the wedding?  Thanks...

#3322 SCarp

SCarp
    • 28 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

Well we've got the suitcases almost packed and we'll be in Mexico in 2 days!! I actually feel really comfortable with everything because of all the info from this website- thank you girls! I can't believe how many times I came on here in the last week just to reread things like how to pay for the wedding, what people put in welcome bags, etc. I don't know what I'd have done without this site. I will post pics and a review when we get back! Good luck with planning everyone :)

#3323 SCarp

SCarp
      • 28 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

Suitcases are packed and we leave in 2 days for Mexico! Thanks for all the info ladies, I'd be freaking out way more without this site. Will post a review and pics when we get back :)

#3324 celestial419

celestial419
        • 198 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

SCarp- Have a FAB time & Best Wishes!! Can't wait for your review

#3325 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:31 PM

WOW... Good Luck, Hope you have a wonderful time :-) Cant wait to see pix and read your review x

#3326 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
            • 293 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:07 AM

Question - does anyone know what the laundry situation is at the RPRM? Are there machines that guests can do their own laundry, or is it only through the hotel (which I would imagine is super expensive like most hotels are...)?

Also, is there a way to get my dress steamed there, or should I plan to bring a steamer with me?

#3327 janapana

janapana
              • 591 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:42 AM

We were at the tequila just down the road, and you couldn´t do your own washing, but you could send it off to the laundry service. it was SUPER CHEAP!!!!! we got about 15 items done, jeans, tops etc and it cost about 350pesos. that´s like, what, 20 pounds or 30 dollars?

dunno about steaming, my dress spent 48 hours in a suitcase and came out wrinkle-free!

#3328 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                • 293 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:44 AM

Thanks for the response! I travel for business all the time and feel like getting laundry done is usually pretty expensive...glad to know that it's reasonable there!

#3329 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                  • 293 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:01 PM

Did anyone get their hair done at the RPRM? If so, is a trial run included in the price?

#3330 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 

Did anyone get their hair done at the RPRM? If so, is a trial run included in the price?

Great question. I was going to ask about this myself :-) as im getting it done at the spa. x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users