Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3121 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:27 PM

My bouquet jewel came at the weekend, i am so so happy with it... more than happy, i LOVE it, the picture does it no justice though :-) x

DSC03900.JPG

#3122 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
    • 293 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

Nic that's gorgeous!!

#3123 *Linds*

*Linds*
      • 5,776 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

AWw- I love the starfish jewel! That was my favorite part of my bouquet!!

Hope all you girls are doing well! I need someone to go get married so I can live vicariously through your photos! Although I am very excited that we are going back to Riviera Maya in December! Woot!

Loving married life! <3

#3124 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:29 AM

Thanks V :-)

I think it will be my fave part of the bouquet too Linds... i cant wait to get the 2 together :-)

I wana see pix too, its be a long while since we have had a RPRM bride!!!!

Ooooo, december will be here before you know it.. Im so so jealous xox :-)

#3125 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

Linds... ive just been on FB looking at your pix from your wedding, I couldnt resist after saying before about wanting to look at pictures :-)

They are just so beautiful, if my wedding is half as lovely as yours looked i'll be happy!! :-)

xo

#3126 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

Awww Thanks so much Nic! Your wedding will be even more beautiful I AM SURE!!!! I cannot wait for your pictures!

Loving married life! <3

#3127 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:06 AM

You girls will be definatly have the first heads up and sneaky peeks at my pix for sure :-)

Its been six months (just about) since we booked the wedding, and its flew... if the next six months go as fast then i'll be posting them b4 we know it :-)

Is it dana next?

xox

#3128 dana

dana
                • 285 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:58 AM

Yup I'm next, two weeks from tomorrow! I leave in 1 week and 3 days, YEAH! I have alot of last minute things to accomplish this weekend and next week after work.

As of last night I am legally a Mrs. We had a small, private ceremony at the courthouse and our family friend that is a judge performed the ceremony. It was nice, but trying not to make a big deal out of it since I want Mexico to be the real thing.

Nicyx-I really like your starfish, now I kind of wish I had ordered one for my bouquet.

#3129 janapana

janapana
                  • 591 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by dana 

Yup I'm next, two weeks from tomorrow! I leave in 1 week and 3 days, YEAH! I have alot of last minute things to accomplish this weekend and next week after work.

As of last night I am legally a Mrs. We had a small, private ceremony at the courthouse and our family friend that is a judge performed the ceremony. It was nice, but trying not to make a big deal out of it since I want Mexico to be the real thing.

Nicyx-I really like your starfish, now I kind of wish I had ordered one for my bouquet.

omg dana!!!!!!!! how exciting!

#3130 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:18 AM

Dana- Congrats! Welcome to the MRS club! We did the courthouse before Mexico too and it def. did not take away from our *real* day at all! Woo Hoo I can't believe 1 week and 3 days!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see your pics too!!!!

Attached Files

Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users