Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1841 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:49 PM

Fsuambs- Great that you found a TA. OH and gorgeous ring!!

Uh oh Kimmy- that is too bad about the dress situation, maybe you can use the one you don’t like as much as a TTD? Did you post pics anywhere? I’m nervous about the RSVP thing too. I have people that have RSVPd and not booked, and people that have booked and not RSVP’d. What is wrong with these people!?

Jen- how fun Vegas will be!! I already voted on your last thread about the dress- I love them both, but ADORE # 2!! The details are amazing, and not to be biased, but it kind of reminds me of mine

Shellk—I don’t care if you only have one thing to post! I heart planning threads!!

So to Katie and Kimmy- are you going to ask the rouge guests if they’re coming or not? I ordered more favors than needed, but what if even more come?! A lot of stuff is personalized, so it may be hard to get, not to mention shipping costs….

Sammysgirl- you freaking crack me up. 6 dresses!!! I love it!~!!!!! I think FI would no longer be FI if I did that—haha!

OMG Lisa people were NOT booking the week before! I would be going nuts.

Hi Katrina- Welcome! There is not a package listed, but I assume that they will accommodate for an extra fee. Everything has a price!
    Married to my BEST FRIEND!
    July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
    Non-Pro Pics:
    http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
    Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#1842 shellk

shellk
    • 1,784 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:50 PM

katie,hope you have a great time on sunday.

jnagan,i love and voted for the 2nd one.you are so lucky to have found 2 you really liked.

well ladies i am going to attempt a planning thread tonight wish me luck

#1843 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:50 PM

katie,hope you have a great time on sunday.

jnagan,i love and voted for the 2nd one.you are so lucky to have found 2 you really liked.

well ladies i am going to attempt a planning thread tonight wish me luck

#1844 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

lisa just wanted to say thankyou to you for sticking around to help us out hunny and you always answer my pm,s quick too.thankyou xx

#1845 shellk

shellk
          • 1,784 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

short planning thread posted will let you find it lol

#1846 jrb

jrb
            • 83 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

Sent in my request for a 2011 date on Friday and hope to get offical confirmation this week. I can't wait to see the pics from the current brides.

#1847 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
              • 451 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

Thanks ladies for all the comments! Its going to be a tough one, I keep going back and fourth. The thing I am happy about is I LOVE them both, and really can't find anything I dislike about either. It just happens I love the back on the 1st just a bit more then the lace up, and I like the fun look of the front of 2nd just a tad more. I know it will come to me :)

#1848 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

jrb,hope you get your confirmation date back soon.

jnagan,when are you going back to try them on?

lisa,silly question i think you get a trouser press in the room (does anyone ever use those)?but just wondering can you get irons from reception?was going to take mine but dont think it will fit in lol

ps 3 more sleeps

#1849 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

jrb,hope you get your confirmation date back soon.

jnagan,when are you going back to try them on?

lisa,silly question i think you get a trouser press in the room (does anyone ever use those)?but just wondering can you get irons from reception?was going to take mine but dont think it will fit in lol

ps 3 more sleeps

#1850 jrb

jrb
                    • 83 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:51 PM

Hey all, We are having a heard time with the hotel. Has anyone who is trying to book at 2011 wedding had any luck??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users