shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:48 AM

well ladies i now have my dress its official i am off to rprm in 2wks lol

#1782 Mrs. McKenna

Mrs. McKenna
    • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

Jen- Thanks for sending me the info but for some reason it didn't come through (I've been having some email issues). It's fine though because I received my confirmation email from the RIU along with all the info I had asked you for anyway so I'm good to go.

By the way- my fiance is actually from Hermantown and we've got a cabin by Hibbing so we're up in your area every once in a while! Small world! I hope you're keeping warm with all the crappy weather. Oh yeah, and Go Vikings! :)

Shelk- Can't believe you're leaving in 2 weeks! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!!!

#1783 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mrs. McKenna
        Jen- Thanks for sending me the info but for some reason it didn't come through (I've been having some email issues). It's fine though because I received my confirmation email from the RIU along with all the info I had asked you for anyway so I'm good to go.

By the way- my fiance is actually from Hermantown and we've got a cabin by Hibbing so we're up in your area every once in a while! Small world! I hope you're keeping warm with all the crappy weather. Oh yeah, and Go Vikings! :)

Shelk- Can't believe you're leaving in 2 weeks! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!!!
        i know it feels a little surreal now?im all ready to do the packing and my planning thread next weekend then thats it were off.

#1784 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

Shellk,
          WOW 2 weeks.... fab, looking forward to your wedding report & pix :-)
          Good luck with everything, bet your sooooooooo excited

Nic x

#1785 *Linds*

*Linds*
          • 5,776 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

shellk- i feel like it was just yesterday when you were saying that you were just into the double digits! I can't wait to see your pics!
            Loving married life! <3

#1786 Paige2010

Paige2010
            • 208 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

Lady Trunck I love that necklace! Im gonna check it out now, thanks for sharing!
              ShellK you really are right around the corner! I just picked up my invitations today and I love them!! I will post a pic soon.

#1787 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
              • 438 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

Wow, so much has been going on, I feel like I can't even keep track! Glad to see that everyone's planning is going well! I'm actually just trying to finalize all of my details with Ael now. I also have my bridal shower in less than two weeks, so I'm starting to get excited for that!

Jen- I also start grad school again this week, so I know exactly how you feel! This is actually my last semester and I CAN'T WAIT to be completely done!

Shelk- I can't believe only two weeks until you leave...SO SOON! You must be getting so excited!
                *Katie*

#1788 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:44 PM

sammysgirl,tell me about it now its here it only seems like a couple of months ago when we booked it and that was in february.

kate,i hope your getting on ok with ael and everything is nearly finalised.

well i have been and got jons sunglasses and the last few medical bits/hangover cures tonight so thats it im all ready for packing at the weekend.got hair coloured last night night so ready for it being cut on friday for my hen night.its really weird how i have soo little to do.

#1789 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
                  • 1,114 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:55 PM

No prob Paige!

Katie- your day is getting so close too!! Do you still have a lot to do?? When I looked at my siggy last night and realized I'll be in the 4 month range soon, I kind of freaked out. I know, I know, crazy- but I still have some DIY projects to do....

Wow, I'm looking at all of the wedding dates on this page- we're going to have a lot of pics to look at! yay!
                    Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                    July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                    Non-Pro Pics:
                    http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                    Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#1790 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

shellk- I think it is awesome that you don't have too much to do!!!!!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users