Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1551 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:59 AM

I love your cake Sammysgirl! It is SO cute!!

Shellk, I'm so happy you had a great time! My hangover was today. We went to a party at a winery yesterday---- oh goodness the amount of wine that was consumed all day. I too feel like an old woman! I just can't hang like I used to!

Can't wait to hear back from Josie--- what is her last name again? I never added her on facebook and I wanna see pics!!!

Lisa- I don't think we're going to do the ttd at the RPRM. I told Cecilia that they have the outside photog fees, and she said that she would just pick us up at the resort, and we would go to another beach location. Isn't that sweet!? She is super nice. I am so excited. Also, I saw that you had your reception at Chili's. It's probably a silly question, but here goes. I remember that they have a blue and yellow decor- do you think my touches of pink and orange would be too clashy
    Married to my BEST FRIEND!
    July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
    Non-Pro Pics:
    http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
    Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#1552 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:49 AM

I think Josie's last name is Charlton..
      Loving married life! <3

#1553 JOSIE

JOSIE
      • 1,792 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:33 PM

hi ladies!!!!!!!! I'm back and I guess now I have to work on doing a review although I am still on cloud 9!!! The weather was AMAZING. I was there for 12 days and it rained for only 2 hours total (on 2 different days). Both times it was in the morning. My wedding day was picture perfect! I see that most of you have seen pics on FB... I also got my pro slideshow link...although its only a few pictures. My mom took a TON of pictures of the hotel and of Chilis and bogofoto....so if you have facebook I can send you the link to all her pictures too. She has a lot of the grounds, lobby, etc. Send me an email to jmcharlton@aol.com. Other than that, does anyone have any other questions for me? We did a TTD at RIU and it was the most fun thing I've ever done in my life. Although currently i have no pro pics of it and am DYING to see them!!!!!!!!!!

hope all is well with everyone!!!!!!!! i came home to snow and now I'm back to work.......... ugh! reality check!!!

katie - secrets maroma beach was by far the best decision i ever made. give me your email address and i'll send you more details about it seperately, but i highly recommend it to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is my pro slideshow link: Pictage Slideshows

#1554 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:58 PM

Josie- would you mind sending me the details on secrets as well? I want to spend a few days there very bad and have been saving each week for it! ldhearne @ Gmail.com

Thanks! CONGRATS!!!!!
          Loving married life! <3

#1555 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
          • 1,114 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:27 PM

Congrats Josie! OMG everything looked absolutely perfect, and I am SO happy it went well with weather and everything! I loved your dress, veil, hair, flowers--- everything just looked so good!

I would love to see the FB pics from your mom too-- can you please send to jannae.ibarra@gmail.com? THANKS!

And thanks Sammysgirl for Josies last name

So who's next.... Shellk then Katie right??
            Married to my BEST FRIEND!
            July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
            Non-Pro Pics:
            http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
            Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#1556 jetsbride

jetsbride
            • 794 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:30 PM

Welcome back Josie!!!!

Awesome to hear that you had a great time!!! Although after my wonderful experience I know that everyone will have an amazing time!!!

Is that pool boy Gus in your siggy pic It looks like him!!!

Can't wait to read your review!!!

#1557 *Linds*

*Linds*
              • 5,776 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:31 PM

THanks for the email Josie! You're the best!
                Loving married life! <3

#1558 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:40 PM

girls, does this link work? i cant tell if it will or not?

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

#1559 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:44 PM

josie- the link works!
                    Loving married life! <3

#1560 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:44 PM

Ladytrunck - Sorry, I just saw your question. No I don't think it would be clashy at all to have pink and orange. We had pink and it looked good. Also allt he maracas that we had for everyone were all different colors, it looked pretty cool actually. Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users