• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1431 JOSIE

JOSIE
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sammysgirl
    Josie- you look great in your dress!!!!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!!!!
    Thank you :) so excited!

#1432 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:39 PM

Hey Ladies...Check out my planning thread!! I have a link under my siggy!!

Josie - We have to pay $1900 instead of $1700 to have the buffet dinner but we also have the 60 people needed to have it. Also, we didn't have to pay because of the time change, this is how this buffet is setup, if you meet the requirments.

#1433 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jetsbride
        KimmyG - For the private receptions they only serve beer and wine but you can pay 9/person for an open bar. That is what we are doing.

I just got an email from Ael and we get to have our private dinner at Chili's at 7pm!!! I am the happiest person ever right now!!!! Everything is coming together perfectly!!!!
        This is our Wedding day timeline
        1pm - Ceremony
        2-4 pictures
        5:30pm - Cocktail
        7pm - dinner

We are still trying to get our ceremony at 2 or 3, we will see how that goes...I will keep you posted though!!
        lisa,
        i really am soo happy for you.im glad things are coming together now get the adrenalin going early hehe.you still sleeping ok lol

#1434 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:08 PM

I am sleeping good, only because I am so busy during the days doing last minute stuff that I am wiped when I go to bed thank god!!! I would hate to have sleepless nights right now...I would be a basket case!!

#1435 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
          • 438 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

Wow, so much is going on!

Lisa- So happy to hear that everything is finally working out PERFECT, just like it's supposed to! And you're planning thread looks great!

Josie- You look so good in your dress! Thanks for posting it! I also can't wait to hear how your bachelorette party is...you're going to have so much fun!
            *Katie*

#1436 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:33 AM

Lisa - Are you being "introduced" at the reception? Is your bridal party? I kind of want to do this like they do at traditional weddings....but not sure the DJ speaks english to be able to announce my friends! lol. thoughts?

#1437 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:05 PM

My best friend is being our MC and she will introduce us when we come in and she will introduce our wedding party. This way all names will be said correctly. I am using the DJ for music only.

Did you make up a playlist for the DJ? I didn't and I am wondering if I should. I am just picking the main songs for first dance, father/daughter dance and mother/son dance.

We are not going to do a bouqet/garter toss because there is not many single people going.

#1438 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:56 PM

I am a little worried ladies, the forecast for Playa is raining for the next week!!! Hopefully it's just a little rain and mostly nice. I thought rainy season was October...

#1439 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:02 PM

lisa,im sure you will be fine.i really do hope the weather is good and im sure it will be but if not they will sort it,they are pro,s and you will still have a great day.you see thats funny you really must be organised if you are thinking about the weather lol.

i had my first real bridal moment last night did,nt sleep and was up at 5.30am was,nt nice.we pay our balance for the wedding/holiday next week and for some reason don,t know why i thought have we picked the right resort?did loads more research (er girl bit too late you get wedd in 3mths)sent fi to ta at 9am who has been to rprm and put our minds at rest and reminded us of why we chose there in the first place.im happy again

#1440 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:10 PM

That's funny Shellk!!! crappy that you got no sleep but funny that you thought you had picked the wrong resort. Don't worry I went through that stage too, it's normal.

I know everything will be fine and will work out I just want it to be nice for my vacation, not raining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users