• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1221 *Linds*

*Linds*
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Paige2010
    I love the Maggie Karena Royale but haven't tried it on anywhere. I also like JSM1235 on the sottero and Midgely website, and came across it by accident in the store- I like it in person more then the pic and would make some alterations to the necklike. I love the rd1044- very beautiful for a destination wedding! I don't know much about having a dress made- are they usually pretty close to the one your wanting?- and how much cheaper are we talking
    Well I would be able to order a replica of the rd1044 for around $150...I have heard that people have had success doing this. I am going to have this done with a possibility for a bridesmaid dress that they will allow you to return so I will post pics when I get it and we can see just how good or bad it comes out!
    Loving married life! <3

#1222 HappyBride

HappyBride
    • 44 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:26 PM

So, I'm having a symbolic wedding, and was curious to know if anyone knew if they still gave you a marriage certificate, with the signings. The reason I'm asking is that, my fiance has two best men, so he was going to have one that stood beside him, and the other one to sign the marriage certificate. but just wanted to make sure they actually had us sign something. :)

#1223 JOSIE

JOSIE
      • 1,792 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:33 PM

Lisa- I tried to send you an email but it got sent back to me ;( do you have any idea how many people are at each table in BogoFoto or Chilis?

Are any of you planning on doing a head table?

Trying to figure out all of this :/

#1224 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
        • 438 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JOSIE
          Lisa- I tried to send you an email but it got sent back to me ;( do you have any idea how many people are at each table in BogoFoto or Chilis?

Are any of you planning on doing a head table?

Trying to figure out all of this :/
          I'm actually wondering the same thing about how many people can be sat at each table...unfortunately, due to the amount of guests we will have, our only option is Chili's (not necessarily a bad option, we just don't have a choice). I'm also not sure yet if we will have a head table. I haven't really thought about it too much.
          *Katie*

#1225 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:20 AM

Josie & Katie - I don't know the answer to how many people are seated at each table. i do have it on a list of questions I need to ask though so I can let you know.

I would like to do a head table if possible.

#1226 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
            • 438 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

Just thought I'd share a wedding review I came across on TripAdvisor:

The RIU Palace Riviera Maya gave us a better wedding/honeymoon than we could have ever imagined!! - Review of Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Mexico - TripAdvisor
              *Katie*

#1227 ImSusan2

ImSusan2
              • 8 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:30 AM

Ha! That is actually Carolyn in that bridesmaid dress. She looks so cute!!

#1228 ImSusan2

ImSusan2
                • 8 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:32 AM

Oh my goodness. Lisa will be there right before we are!! How exciting is that!

#1229 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

to my RIURM Girls.......my mom has joined the thread

#1230 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:50 AM

Lisa, Thanks for answering all of my moms questions! I just wanted you to know that Ael told me you can bring your own music on a CD or ipod and they can also play that for you (for free) during the ceremony. That is what we're doing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users