Photo

Where to Buy invitations?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:45 AM

I am trying to find a good place to buy our invitions. I have looked online and was wondering if anyone could recommend a site? I have not ruled out the DIY way, but i am not that crafty. any ideas?
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:23 PM

There are so many great sites. My bet would do google and then narrow it down. It is a lengthy process.

#3 Christi

Christi
      • 1,905 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:50 PM

I wasn't a DIY'er myself since I don't have the patience and after many, many days of searching, I chose a vendor from Etsy.com...the site is a great collection of many beautiful handmade items...

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

I used Sarah from this forum. Here is her website. Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more! She did an amazing job!!

#5 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
          • 302 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:29 PM

I went with good old Michaels.....Martha Stewart has really cute beach wedding invitations and they are super easy to put together.

there are some reallly really nice invites out there online, but it all depends on how much you want to spend....The invites to me werent THAT important so I was able to get mine from Michaels

#6 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
            • 672 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:45 AM

Check your local community as I was going to order invites that ended up costing $1300 for 50 and we found our local party store will recreate them for only $15 each (which we only need 40) and this saves about $700. The great news is they do all the work, we design together and they do beautiful work.

#7 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
              • 203 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:04 AM

How expensive was Sarah? They look beautiful, but that usually comes with a price.

#8 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 11:36 AM

Email her and she will let you know. She is pretty reasonable though. I got all my invites for way cheaper than at a store. She will get back to you quick, just let her know what you want.

#9 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:44 PM

I second the Sarah recommendation! She was SOOOO beyond reasonable. If you ask me she should have charged way more than she did. Her service was timely and very professional. I'll be going to her for all of my printing/design needs from now on.

#10 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
                    • 203 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for the help, i just emailed her. i did love her site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users