FREE puzzles for you OOT Bags
Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:39 PM
Here is an example of what I am looking for:
SJD - airport code for Cabo
amor - spanish word for love
ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT!!!
Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:39 PM
I'm doing the same thing with the OOT bags. I also found a find-a-word book at Wal-Mart that had a couple puzzles in there about weddings, love, ocean life, etc..., so I bought that and am inserting tables into Powerpoint to re-create them with our logo on the top of the page. (ZoeGirl idea from The Knot)...
Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:36 AM
I thought about cutting pages out but then what would have been a tad tacky.
Posted 19 February 2007 - 02:03 AM
Do a google searh for "Mexico facts" and you'll come across a bunch of stuff. Here's some I used for my "Mexico" crossword:
- Famous male artist (Diego Rivera)
- Mountain chain running east and west (Sierra Madre)
- Primary religion in Mexico (Catholic)
- Native language (Spanish)
- Mexican revolutionary (Pancho Villa)
- National flower (Dahlia)
- May holiday (Cinco de Mayo)
- Capital city (Mexico City)
- Quantity of states (thirty-one)
- Common Mexican word for corn (Maize)
- Early inhabitants of Mexico (Maya)
- President of Mexico (Vincente Fox Quesada)
Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:02 PM
Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:03 PM
Can't think of anymore off the top of my head but when I do I'll post them for you.
Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:13 PM
Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:31 PM
use cardstock for the front and back, punch 3 holes up the sides and secure it with brads so it's really like a book...
i really do think that's cheesy though
i'm gonna keep thinking
Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:51 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users