My Professional Wedding Photos by Tomas Barron!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

• VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

My photographer was Tomas Barron and I have to say that I am happy with the end result! I didn't have extremely high expectations to begin with...I love pics but I know nothing about them and as far as I'm concerned they are clear and he captured the day great and he himself was so friendly and accomodating! I would highly recommend him.

It took about a month to get them but he sent a huge leather album full of ones he edited and printed and then I got 2 cd's with a lovely dvd holder. One cd had all the unedited proofs and the other had the edited proofs. Over 1000 pics total.

There are alot so beware!

Snapfish: Share:Registration_Opt2

#2 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

Yay! I've been waiting for these! Your pics are absolutely beautiful Michelle....wow!

#3 michelle08

• VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

Thanks Heather! I took forever to upload to snapfish!!! I was about to throw the computer out the window!

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

wow michelle!

i think your pics turned out beautifully...you look gorgeous, the colors are bright....tomas did a great job!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 michelle08

• VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 03:31 PM

Thanks Tammy! I was a little concerned because there were some mixed feelings on here but I really do love them!

#6 Taradactyle

• 427 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:06 PM

Thanks for sharing! You look really beautiful and everything looked perfect!
            Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#7 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

You have amazing pictures! You look amazing!
              Fannie & Pierre

#8 kristendotcom

• 294 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:50 PM

Michelle, your pictures look great!! Tomas is awesome!

#9 michelle08

• VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:00 PM

Thanks Kristen...did you post all of your professional ones? I saw a few in your one thread but I think missed the others...I want to see them! :)

#10 Golden

• 354 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:55 PM

Great pic's!! I am using Tomas on sat 7-12-08 for my wedding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users