Sign in to follow this  
tlomlad

MY FI leaves for cali tomarrow for 5 days!!!!!!

His best man and another groosman live out there so he is going for his bach party. This going to be the longest time we have been aprt since we have been engaged its going to be along weekend!!!!

Aww that sucks. Just use this time to get all your ducks in a row and relax a bit. You are going to be a Mrs SO soon. YAY!!bunny_4.gif

I have trouble sleeping when DH is out of town. He is out of town for most of the week every few weeks for his job. It stinks, but it also helps us to appreciate the time we are together so much more!

Want me to spy on him? Haha j/k

Enjoy your you time. DH went to a fight in Vegas with my brother the week before our wedding and at first I was sad but by day 2 I was loving the downtime. Watch all your girlie movies and do what you want. It's a weird feeling initially but you'll have a good time :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Want me to spy on him? Haha j/k

Enjoy your you time. DH went to a fight in Vegas with my brother the week before our wedding and at first I was sad but by day 2 I was loving the downtime. Watch all your girlie movies and do what you want. It's a weird feeling initially but you'll have a good time :)
Totally agree lmao but that could be because i only see him about 2/3 days a month - yay smile123.gif