• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#641 ktrant

ktrant
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by skadow
    Are any of your girls having a band play? The mexican trio is 439 on the website for ceromonies ,but at the reception it goes up to like 800 from what I have read. Is this correct? Also what are you guys doing for table center peices?
    I was going to do the Mariachis, but I'm not paying $800 for I think it was an hour. I live in Houston and if I paid $800 for Mariachis, they would be mine for the night. I love this resort, but their prices are a bit ridiculous.

For table arrangements, I'm going back and forth with them as we speak because they are wanting to charge me an arm and a leg for centerpieces. I have over 80 guest booked (105 nights) and you would think they would work with me...NOT SO MUCH.

#642 Leigh17

Leigh17
    • 339 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by skadow
      Are any of your girls having a band play? The mexican trio is 439 on the website for ceromonies ,but at the reception it goes up to like 800 from what I have read. Is this correct? Also what are you guys doing for table center peices?
      I'm having the Mexican Trio play at the cocktail hour after our ceremony & I've been told (in writing) that the price is still $439. Maybe it goes up to $800 if you have them play an extra hour at the reception. We're just going to use the iPod setup at the reception I think.

Attached Files

#643 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
      • 293 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

Im having the guitarist play during the ceremony, the mexican trio during the cocktail hour and the ipod hook up during the reception...

#644 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
        • 293 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ktrant
          I was going to do the Mariachis, but I'm not paying $800 for I think it was an hour. I live in Houston and if I paid $800 for Mariachis, they would be mine for the night. I love this resort, but their prices are a bit ridiculous.

For table arrangements, I'm going back and forth with them as we speak because they are wanting to charge me an arm and a leg for centerpieces. I have over 80 guest booked (105 nights) and you would think they would work with me...NOT SO MUCH.
          I cant believe your wedding is only a week away!!! so exciting...please tell us youre going to write a review when you return...i feel like there hasnt been one written about ASP in awhile...also as many pics as possible will be wonderful! :) I cant believe you are having so many people stay there and they arent working with you with price...keep us posted how you make out with the centerpieces and anything/everythign else...

#645 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
          • 293 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:14 PM

busy weekend for us on this site...Congratulations Amywuts (June 4) and mmmissyyy (June 5)!!!! Enjoy your weddings and the whole week celebration...cant wait to hear from you guys when you return

#646 Jackie22

Jackie22
            • 336 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

I'm back my wedding was wonderful!!! Loved Del Sol, loved Fernando Fuentes (Make up/hair), loved Dulce (wedding coord.)

Full review to follow in the next couple weeks.

#647 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
              • 445 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:56 PM

Does anyone know how many songs to have for your ceremony? Also same with songs for the DVD?

Also I read through my packet that I got from Dulce and it says you can take a CD with your favorite photos to be added to the DVD... Did anyone do that?
                Cristi & Jamie
                http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#648 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
                • 445 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jackie22
                  I'm back my wedding was wonderful!!! Loved Del Sol, loved Fernando Fuentes (Make up/hair), loved Dulce (wedding coord.)

Congratulations Jackie and I cant wait to see your review and some pictures!
                  Cristi & Jamie
                  http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#649 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
                  • 293 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:56 PM

Congratulations Jackie!!!! Cant wait to hear/see all about it :)

#650 skadow

skadow
                    • Banned
                    • 1,853 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:02 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jackie22

Congrats! I cant wait for the review and your photos! I am really excited. Thats soooo awsome. Wonderful that everything went well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users