Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadow View Post
Are any of your girls having a band play? The mexican trio is 439 on the website for ceromonies ,but at the reception it goes up to like 800 from what I have read. Is this correct? Also what are you guys doing for table center peices?
I was going to do the Mariachis, but I'm not paying $800 for I think it was an hour. I live in Houston and if I paid $800 for Mariachis, they would be mine for the night. I love this resort, but their prices are a bit ridiculous.

For table arrangements, I'm going back and forth with them as we speak because they are wanting to charge me an arm and a leg for centerpieces. I have over 80 guest booked (105 nights) and you would think they would work with me...NOT SO MUCH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by skadow View Post
Are any of your girls having a band play? The mexican trio is 439 on the website for ceromonies ,but at the reception it goes up to like 800 from what I have read. Is this correct? Also what are you guys doing for table center peices?
I'm having the Mexican Trio play at the cocktail hour after our ceremony & I've been told (in writing) that the price is still $439. Maybe it goes up to $800 if you have them play an extra hour at the reception. We're just going to use the iPod setup at the reception I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktrant View Post
I was going to do the Mariachis, but I'm not paying $800 for I think it was an hour. I live in Houston and if I paid $800 for Mariachis, they would be mine for the night. I love this resort, but their prices are a bit ridiculous.

For table arrangements, I'm going back and forth with them as we speak because they are wanting to charge me an arm and a leg for centerpieces. I have over 80 guest booked (105 nights) and you would think they would work with me...NOT SO MUCH.
I cant believe your wedding is only a week away!!! so exciting...please tell us youre going to write a review when you return...i feel like there hasnt been one written about ASP in awhile...also as many pics as possible will be wonderful! :) I cant believe you are having so many people stay there and they arent working with you with price...keep us posted how you make out with the centerpieces and anything/everythign else...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

busy weekend for us on this site...Congratulations Amywuts (June 4) and mmmissyyy (June 5)!!!! Enjoy your weddings and the whole week celebration...cant wait to hear from you guys when you return wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm back my wedding was wonderful!!! Loved Del Sol, loved Fernando Fuentes (Make up/hair), loved Dulce (wedding coord.)

 

Full review to follow in the next couple weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how many songs to have for your ceremony? Also same with songs for the DVD?

 

Also I read through my packet that I got from Dulce and it says you can take a CD with your favorite photos to be added to the DVD... Did anyone do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie22 View Post
I'm back my wedding was wonderful!!! Loved Del Sol, loved Fernando Fuentes (Make up/hair), loved Dulce (wedding coord.)

Full review to follow in the next couple weeks.
Congratulations Jackie and I cant wait to see your review and some pictures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie22 View Post
I'm back my wedding was wonderful!!! Loved Del Sol, loved Fernando Fuentes (Make up/hair), loved Dulce (wedding coord.)

Full review to follow in the next couple weeks.
Congrats! I cant wait for the review and your photos! I am really excited. Thats soooo awsome. Wonderful that everything went well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all!! I'm planning to get married next week. I'm working in an MNC and I'm gonna marry my colleague who is in my company. It's been ten months since we have started our relationship. He used to support in all my difficulties and used to help me in my work. Always he used to tell me about my smile. He says that I have a very good smile and he loves it. Recently I lost my front tooth after an accident and it resulted in a bad look for me. He told me that I lost my beautiful smile. I was totally disappointed and thought of finding a solution. I heard about dental dentures and took an appointment at a clinic in Scarborough. Will dentures affect my speech? What was your experience of getting dentures? 
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
  • Topics

×