Originally Posted by AbbyForever View Post

Ladies! I am back, and I am MARRIED!

See my full review and photos here:

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/aventura-spa-palace-all-inclusive/reviews/6619

Message or comment here with questions!

Nice review and great photos!!  You two look so happy.  Glad you had a fantastic time and a beautiful wedding!!

Hi Abby,

Your wedding sounds and looks like it was an amazing time!

I'm getting married at Aventura Spa Palace (soon to be Hard Rock Riviera Maya) on January 30, 2013 and we are also considering bringing our own speaker and ipod for music. Did you guys have speeches? If so, did you bring your own microphone? Were you able to rent a wireless one from the resort?

Thanks in advance,

Jacqueline

I'm surprised to see there aren't many brides going to ASP/Hard Rock any more.  It's such a beautiful place.  Wonder what it will look like after they change everything.

Originally Posted by Smitchik View Post

Our daughter is getting married there April 3. She is very excited! It's a beautiful resort. Hopefully it stays that way!

Awesome!!  How is the wedding planning going?  Is she getting her questions answered?  I know its difficult communicating with the WC sometimes.  Can't wait to hear how it goes.

As you may know, WC not very responsive/slow/confused...LOL!  Thank goodness my daughter doesn't get stressed.  I think I get more aggravated, control freak here :)    Hopefully it all falls together once she gets there and meets with her WC.  We are very excited!

It definitely will.  Seems they are always busy with other weddings and slow to respond.  But once you are there you become their priority and they make sure everything goes smoothly.  :)