I am so glad everything went well for you Nic! I can't wait to hear all about it. I have a million questions I could bug you with ,but i'll let you post your review first =) Feel better lil bride <3

I just looked at your photos. Your such a doll nic! You should be so proud. I love the calla lillys! Juan did a great job. And got them back to you fast! I like the Mexican Trio! They look great. I am so glad I booked them. Oh....I am so excited for your review.

OMG NICOLE!!!  I haven't even seen gone thru most of your pictures yet but I can already say I love your dress, jewelry, shoes, flowers, hair, accessories and so much more.  You were a gorgeous bride and I can't wait to hear all about your amazing experience.  So glad to have you back haha!!!

Originally Posted by nicdeb928 View Post

Hi Ladies! Im back! I have so much to tell everyone, and its all good...Im at work and still sick (i got really sick the day we left and im still trying to get better) I think it was all the stress and running around from the last few weeks...but I will write up a planning thread and a review of ASP for all of you within the next few days...here is the link to my pictures to give you a little something for now (i know all of you are dying to see recent pics of weddings at ASP) my photographer, Juan Navarra was absolutley amazing...ill ttys...Nicole

Oh Nicole!! Your pictures and wedding are absolutely stunning!!  Congratulations, you were a beautiful bride!  I look forward to hearing your review and seeing your planning thread!!

Nicole-

Your pictures look amazing!!  I am so happy for you and I look forward to reading your planning thread and seeing your review.

Congrats Nicole!!

LOVE THE PICS!!  So happy I am going with Juan.  He looks like he did a great job.  How was working with him?? 

Also, can I ask where you got hte maracas you placed on the reception tables?

I hope you feel better, you are a beautiful bride!

Great pics you were a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by nicdeb928 View Post

Hi Ladies! Im back! I have so much to tell everyone, and its all good...Im at work and still sick (i got really sick the day we left and im still trying to get better) I think it was all the stress and running around from the last few weeks...but I will write up a planning thread and a review of ASP for all of you within the next few days...here is the link to my pictures to give you a little something for now (i know all of you are dying to see recent pics of weddings at ASP) my photographer, Juan Navarra was absolutley amazing...ill ttys...Nicole

okay ladies I have more pics....i have 6 different albums on snapfish...email me your email address at nicdeb928@hotmail.com and I will send you the link to see my pictures from the rehearsal dinner, welcome dinner, ziplining, and wedding...im still working on the planning thread and review...smile35.gifttys...nicole

I was at the ASP for a wedding and saw you wedding going on on November 5th.  It was so pretty!!!  Then i see that you from New Jersey and so are we.  Congrats