Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Copita

"i'm The Briiiide!"

Recommended Posts

I had a BM ask me to help her get her dress hemmed like 3 days before we left for the wedding. I had that somewhat psychotic laugh going on to. Morons.

 

I'm going to have to catch the new season of Bridezillas. I watched last year too often that I could quote the repeats. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg that is funny! i could totally see myself having a last minute panic attack dilema from a bm and thats EXACTLY what im going to shout at them. i will also add "so Effff offfff" at the end.

 

it stinks, b/c i have to say i never saw this show u are all talking about :o( there IS a show though, its about a bridal shop in new york city and i cant think of the name of the show....omg help me out, anyone know what it is? i love it and wish it was on every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i watched it this morning. i kept saying "im the bride" too during the trip. but, it was always for silly reasons. like we wanted to take food to go from the buffet to eat on a terrace. my friends asked if it was allowed & I said, "yeah, I'm the bride." It just continued throught the trip. it was fun. too bad I didn't know to say it as BRIIIIDDDDE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
it stinks, b/c i have to say i never saw this show u are all talking about :o( there IS a show though, its about a bridal shop in new york city and i cant think of the name of the show....omg help me out, anyone know what it is? i love it and wish it was on every day.
I think you are thinking of Say Yes to the Dress at Kleinfields. I have seen a few brides (and mothers- mostly!) go off in the alterations dept. One mom even slapped a saleswoman. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
i watched it this morning. i kept saying "im the bride" too during the trip. but, it was always for silly reasons. like we wanted to take food to go from the buffet to eat on a terrace. my friends asked if it was allowed & I said, "yeah, I'm the bride." It just continued throught the trip. it was fun. too bad I didn't know to say it as BRIIIIDDDDE.
I did this too Morgan. Just to be a brat. I'd tell my sister what to do then say "I'm the bride- you have to." LOL It was fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I think you are thinking of Say Yes to the Dress at Kleinfields. I have seen a few brides (and mothers- mostly!) go off in the alterations dept. One mom even slapped a saleswoman. LOL

yes thats it! i love that show! smile123.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg first off, erica, too funny that we have almost identical crises going on, and we just feel like screaming! i am going to adopt that phrase too.

 

whaddayagonnadoabouddit? hey!

 

and 2nd, i totally want WE sad.gif but we have "free" cable so we dont get anything cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the new season of Say Yes to the Dress is going to start soon. i love that show too, the dresses are gorgeous. I can't believe some of the prices.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
yes thats it! i love that show! smile123.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG. I must have a shirt that says "I'm the Bride".

 

I had 'zillas on the TV Sunday night while I was making dinner - FI was snoozing on the couch, woke up, saw a few minutes of it, walked over and gave me a big ol' kiss and thanked me for being normal.

 

Ha! I'll show him! Why? 'Cause I'm the briiiiiiiiideeee!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×