Photo

"i'm The Briiiide!"

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Copita

Copita
  • 979 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:01 PM

Has anyone ever seen that crazy commercial for "Bridezillas" on WE where the bride freaks out on everyone and starts yelling, "I"M THE BRIDEEEE!"

It's so funny to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wedding is 4 days away. We leave in 2 days (I know, insane).
    Well my cousin, a bridesmaid who lives in another state, just called me and say, Erica, I can't find the shoes to match at the store that the other maids got.... Can you go looking for them for me?

.................................................. ...........................................
    .................................................. ...........................................

Um, No. I can't.

Do you know WHY? ( I wanted to say....)... "CAUSE I'M THE BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I didn't. It was still funny though. I just told her, Um, I have a lot to do, since I am getting married and all and leaving for the islands in 2 days.

See, normally this would stress me out but when I hung up I started laughing maniacally cause I decided that from here until the wedding, in my head, everytime I hear someone say something hilariously stupid, I am going to say, "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M THE BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE" like that girl on Bridezillas. And to think, I thought she was psychotic. HAHAHA Now I totally understand. :)

People are so strange!

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:03 PM

I did see that and love it!!! That is hilarious!! Did you see Sunday nights new episode where the bride is screaming at her teenage daughter and all, yikes!!!

Good for you for lauging your BM's silly-ness off! Thats all you can do at this point!

#3 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

That's hilarious!! I'm going to remember that for november for me.. heh :)

#4 Copita

Copita
        • 979 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucy106
          I did see that and love it!!! That is hilarious!! Did you see Sunday nights new episode where the bride is screaming at her teenage daughter and all, yikes!!!

Good for you for lauging your BM's silly-ness off! Thats all you can do at this point!
          LOL Lucy... The brides on that show crack me up! They are so loopy!

#5 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:11 PM

That is so funny!! I can picture it!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

I love that show, those brides are CRAZY. Your cuz deserved the I'm the bride moment. Hello your busy, what was she thinking.

That's why i bought "I'm the Bride" tank top. you'll have to get one of them. lol
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#7 happygilmore

happygilmore
              • 576 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:13 PM

I only get that channel when Dishnetwork puts it as one of their free channels, which it isn't right now! I am going through Bridezilla withdrawal! I love that show!

#8 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                • Banned
                • 1,051 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

You seriously made me just laugh out loud right then!!!!!!! It's awesome you have such a great attitude and are replacing stressful situations with "Im the briiiiddeee" I think it's AWESOME!!! hehe Have a great wedding!!!

#9 Copita

Copita
                  • 979 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                    I love that show, those brides are CRAZY. Your cuz deserved the I'm the bride moment. Hello your busy, what was she thinking.

That's why i bought "I'm the Bride" tank top. you'll have to get one of them. lol
                    Are you serious
                    You seriously made me just laugh out loud right then!!!!!!! It's awesome you have such a great attitude and are replacing stressful situations with "Im the briiiiddeee" I think it's AWESOME!!! hehe Have a great wedding!!!
                    You guys all all make me laugh! :) Love you all!

#10 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,752 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:34 PM

omg erica i am dying laughing right now. i totally am going to adopt this. earlier this week, this girl who i am not even close friends with asked me to have brunch with her the day of my civil ceremony.... well you know the whole ordeal with my CC that it's basically a mini wedding, and i totally felt like screaming iiiiimmmm the briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide! at her! why must people be SO stupid?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users