Sign in to follow this  
Davematthews16

Im Late...

So I was debating on whether or not to even post this, but decided I would. I am 4 days late and am one of those girls who's NEVER late. Not on the pill, we just "play it safe" if you will. I've been off the pill the last 2 years and obviously nothing has happened yet. I know I should go get a test and put my mind at ease, but I just keep feeling like AF is coming and keep putting it off one more day LOL. I would be completely OVER-JOYED if I am pregnant, but the timing is just a little off. Wheew, at least it's off my chest:) Of course I'll keep you posted, but I have a feeling this is a false alarm.

You'd better keep us posted! I say if AF hasn't come by tomorrow afternoon (took me like 5 minutes to figure out what you meant by that... but I get it now! LOL) then GO GET A TEST!!

Last month I was two weeks late and I am NEVER late either. Freaked me out. I think it was just stress though. I am with everyone else. Go take a test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I say go to your nearest drug store right now and get a test. We will be here waiting for you.
I like this idea - I change my 'wait til tomorrow' answer to second this one!!

You're way stronger than me. I would have already tested 5 times!

Good luck to you either way you want it to go. :-)

Edited to add: I'm so slow and it's been so long since I've had an AF that I had no clue what the "I'm late" title meant until I opened the thread.

I hope you are out buying a test!

I will be 6 months prego by the time my wedding gets here....We are super elated. It's not so bad, I just had to get a different dress, no biggie.

We lost Christine in the mommy-to-be thread since little Ainsleigh was born yesterday, so we need a new member!