Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

My Martha Stewart place cards

I had bought the invitations a couple weeks ago. They are super easy to put together and look great when they are done. Im sending them out tommorrow. Im sure my guests will like them.

I need to go to Michaels right away, those are so freaking cute!!!! I wanted to do the whole starfish placecard but lately I haven't been feeling like I want that anymore. Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnie&Peter View Post
Ya I got them, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Totally cute, pop up...Im having issues posting pics of them..so Im going to have to have an attachment for them.....

One pic is of the pop-up invite itself...i am holding the aqua paper in place, but there is stuff there for when you have the actual wording printed out on it then you can put them in place..

the other pic is of the outside of invite....i just love this colour!

and then in the same aqua colour is the request cards.....

the kit of 24 invites comes with 24 pop up invites, 24 envelopes for invites, 24 request cards, 24 envelopes for request cards, and 3 testing paper for each the request cards and invites....

sorry for making it an attachment!
very cute!

I went to Michaels and bought the placecards but they are not the blue I'm using...not so sure if this is a big deal or not but I'm so "matchy-matchy" about stuff so its really bothering me. what to do?? sad.gif