• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#161 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hi everyone, these are my colors....

Janet_PMS.jpg

The Turquoise and Fuscia are my main and i will just have splashes of the green :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#162 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:12 AM

Love those colors Janet1480!! I design jewelry so let me know if there's anything in those tones that you would need - I can picture those drinkable gem colors in my head! :P Congrats on your wedding!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Hi everyone, these are my colors....

Janet_PMS.jpg

The Turquoise and Fuscia are my main and i will just have splashes of the green :)

#163 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:16 AM

Hey cricket2168! This table sounds very similar to what I did with the one long table. We did a black tablecloth and had fuschia rose petals and modern cylindrical vases with cala lillies down the table! Good luck, yours sounds gorgeous!!

I am doing fuschia, tangerine, and lime green - what I am doing with the table (going with one long table) I got a crystal organza fuschia overlay for the table, then a crystal organza tangerine table runner, silk tangerine napkins, little napkin holders I wrapped in lime green ribbon, and for the chairs I got the crystal organza in both fushcia & tangerine to tie together around the white chair covers. I am also going to get some sort of flower, to pin on the back of the chair sashes to off set those colors. For the centerpieces, I am doing a few small ones of lime slices with flowers on top and submersible LED tea lights. I put it all together with my dining room table so I could see if I was doing an over kill, and it turned out great! The crystal organza is very pretty, it makes the colors sort of light, basically, not so bold, so you can put 2 colors together and its not crazy looking. Just an idea! I can send you the website I ordered mine from, the prices were great & they were delivered within 3 days.

#164 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:05 AM

Wow, that is a great shot of your table! Like the idea of a black tablecloth too.

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Hey cricket2168! This table sounds very similar to what I did with the one long table. We did a black tablecloth and had fuschia rose petals and modern cylindrical vases with cala lillies down the table! Good luck, yours sounds gorgeous!!

Chelsea+Eric_W_0435.JPG

#165 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

Hey mekanabr! I saw this post about bright pink & orange and wanted to let you know I've just completed a pair of barefoot jewelry with gems that pop in those colors! I'm not sure if you're interested but I thought I would pass it along :) Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm doing bright pink and orange too!!  Would love to see more pics!!

#166 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

Thanks very much Sharon99! My husband was a bit paranoid it would look to much like a "club" with a black tablecloth but we both thought it came out beautifully and really allowed the white flowers, fuschia petals and candles to POP!! :)

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Wow, that is a great shot of your table! Like the idea of a black tablecloth too.

#167 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

oh, and of course the great shot can be attributed to Del Sol!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

#168 NA2015

NA2015
                • 170 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

Mine colors are Yellow, Orange and Fushia. I love happy, bright colors.

#169 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
                  • 126 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hey ladies! Just went to Target yesterday and they are having a sale on their pink and white striped and orange and white striped beach towels. They are $5.50 each until Saturday, 5/8/11. Just bought 6 for $34 total!

#170 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

I wish i had target in Ottawa *sigh*

Originally Posted by RMBride2B 

Hey ladies! Just went to Target yesterday and they are having a sale on their pink and white striped and orange and white striped beach towels. They are $5.50 each until Saturday, 5/8/11. Just bought 6 for $34 total!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users