Photo

Barcelo Maya

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

#281 katyabogat

katyabogat
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

I am getting married there this November and they are charging $300 for outside photograph. Which is completely ridiculous.

#282 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
    • 389 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by *****bogat 

I am getting married there this November and they are charging $300 for outside photograph. Which is completely ridiculous.

You might want to confirm this rate and print your confirmation email off as the rate is now $500 as my wedding coordinator has advised me of and I am also getting married this November.

#283 DiggityDawn

DiggityDawn
      • 167 posts
      • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Beach Resort
      • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hey ladies, this thread seems a little older. Are there any other Barcelo brides still in the planning process on here?

#284 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
      • 389 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hey ladies, this thread seems a little older. Are there any other Barcelo brides still in the planning process on here?  

Check out this Barcelo thread, it says palace but brides on there are for all the Barcelo Maya resorts it seems and there is TONS of info http://www.bestdesti...70#post_1872966

#285 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
        • 169 posts
          • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

After reading these reviews I'm even more excited to do a site visit later this year!!! :)

#286 Bride2B26

Bride2B26
          • 157 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Oceanside
          • LocationBarcelo, Mexico

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

I'm getting at the tropical April 2014, I'm thinking of taking the strawberry package, could anyone tell me if the package includes chairs and table setting etc the package info isn't very specific and im wondering how much extra i'll have to pay on top of the package price 3500

#287 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
          • 201 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
          • LocationEdmonton

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2B26 

I'm getting at the tropical April 2014, I'm thinking of taking the strawberry package, could anyone tell me if the package includes chairs and table setting etc the package info isn't very specific and im wondering how much extra i'll have to pay on top of the package price 3500

Much more activity on this forum about choosing the resort!

http://www.bestdesti...70#post_1872966

#288 VannessLares

VannessLares
          • 37 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bride2B26 

Hello, 

We just recently booked our wedding package with the Barcelo Maya Palace, we booked the Strawberry Passion Package. It includes an open bar, linen, chairs, tables, waiters, music during the ceremony, it includes a 4 course meal. The Package includes for 15 ppl. any additional it will be $66 a person. I've read great things on the Hair and Make-up. As for the Photographer, I personally think its too expensive for the work they offer. I've found a photographer that is similar work as Ocean photography, but he charges a lot less. Let me know if you need his info. :) 

Good Luck!! 

#289 VannessLares

VannessLares
            • 37 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

:thewave:  

Who is interested in sharing a photographer and saving money?? 

Our wedding date is June 28th, 2014 at the Barcelo Maya Palace.  We are thinking of flying out a photographer from Los Angeles, Ca. 

Let me know if you're interested. My photographers team does an amazing job with great prices. 

Message me. 

Thanks. 

Vannessa. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users