Who watches "So you think you can Dance?"

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#61 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:05 PM

I had no idea we had a SYTYCD thread!! I'm pissed I have been missing out on all the talks!

OMG- Twitches solo with the Midas Touch was hysterical. He cracks me up. I absolutely adore Katie and Josh but overall, I'm hoping Katie takes it. I haven't seen her do one bad thing yet.

This finale is odd. Is it all 4 competing or are they getting rid of two more? I'm confused- usually it's only 2 at the end and one becomes winner.

I also want to add- I love Cat Deeley. She's adorable.
    Happily married since 2008

#62 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:12 PM

I love Cat too... I just wished she still said, "And now your Judges". I think the way she said judges is so cute, but she hasn't said it all freaking season, Dangit!

#63 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:09 PM

she said 'jidges' a few times this season, but not often. there was a huge article about her in entertainment magazine last week - they said she's one of the more well-loved reality tv hosts. i didn't really like her until this season.

i just realized where i was during the finales. last year i was in maine and the year before i had just moved and didn't have a tv set up yet.

#64 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:19 PM

I thought they did four last year too. I think they tell 2 of them that night that they didn't come in first and then tell the winner, if I remember right.

#65 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:26 PM

Crap. I can't remember that. I just remember Benji and Travis- doing their little nerd hip hop dance together.

I cant remember last year for hte life of me....

#66 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:35 PM

That nerd routine was one of my all time favs! So great!

#67 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
              • 985 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

My younger daughter got 4tickets for the show in Toronto! October 26! They go on sale for the US shows tomorrow.

#68 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:49 PM

I know! They are coming to Portland. I'm pumped. I think I'm going to take my sister for her bday.

#69 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:08 AM

SO I was staying away from this thread this week, cuz I just watched my Tivo last night, but my favorites left are def Twitch and Courtney, but I think that Katee or Josh will win.

Twitch just has a great personality and he's so darn cute! Like I would love to hang out with him, he might be my current crush. Outside of BDW of course!

#70 beachbride08

beachbride08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:37 AM

I watched both episodes last night and was hoping it was going to be Mark and Courtney, so I was really bummed Chelsea got let go. I don't want Courtney to win, but I don't care which of the other 3 get it since they are all good! I love Joshua though, he's such a doll.
                      Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users