Photo

Who watches "So you think you can Dance?"

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

my FI and I LOVE this show we just caught up on last week's episode's on our TIVO.

I was so sad to see that girl from Miami go

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:03 PM

OMG i LOVE it!!! i enjoy it so much more than idol, which i watch as a filler between seasons of SYTYCD. i don't miss an episode!
      not loving anyone yet this season tho....but i do like twitch, and am quite envious that they can dance and i can't!

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:19 PM

I haven't been watching it this season, but I love it!

#4 DLyteful

DLyteful
        • 879 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:22 PM

Oh I totally love it. I dont have a fav person yet. But my fav couple is the guy who does hip hop and the girl who was picked last for the top 20 (do you know who I'm talking about?). I fell in love with the hip hop dance they did on the first night. Every move was together and their emotions during the dance was perfect. The next week they did broadway which was also GREAT. I think they might be the couple to beat.

#5 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:25 PM

OHHHH it is one of my favorite shows! I always secretly wish I could dance like that! HA! not in my wildest dreams though!

#6 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
            • 985 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:04 AM

I love this show! No favourite yet for me either this season.

#7 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:06 AM

did you guys watch the auditions?

there was one young guy from S. Florida who we couldn't believe didn't get picked.

he was the one who was on a couple years ago and lied about his age but this time was really 18. he was so amazing!

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:53 AM

I LOVE this show! Perhaps it's because I CANNOT dance a lick, but I really enjoy it. My favorite dancers are the poppers and hip hop dancers. Shane Sparks routines are my favorites too. This show is way better then idol. So far I don't have a favorite yet, but I like Twitch and for some reason I really don't like the auburn haired girl, Jessica. I don't know why, it just happens like that sometimes. Oh, also that guy they keep calling quirky, I like him for some reason.

Alyssa - I was sad to see the Miami girl go too! But I do think she kinda fizzled after the show started.

DLyteful - I also loved that routine they did! Is it Joshua and Katie or something? They were goood.

#9 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carly
                    I LOVE this show! Perhaps it's because I CANNOT dance a lick, but I really enjoy it. My favorite dancers are the poppers and hip hop dancers. Shane Sparks routines are my favorites too. This show is way better then idol. So far I don't have a favorite yet, but I like Twitch and for some reason I really don't like the auburn haired girl, Jessica. I don't know why, it just happens like that sometimes. Oh, also that guy they keep calling quirky, I like him for some reason.
                    i love the poppers and hip hop dancers! i really do think it's b/c i can barely tell my left foot from my right, let alone move them like that. i love when shane sparks does the beginning routines on thursdays. sets a good mood for the rest of the show!

#10 niels408

niels408
                    • 327 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

I love this show too! Last year my girlfriend, Sarah, made it to the top 4..though she didn't get picked as winner, she's now dancing for Rhianna, Timberlake, etc. so its great to see a show help out some struggling dancers really make it in the industry!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users