Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Who watches "So you think you can Dance?"

I was a little sad to see Chelsea go! At least she and Mark were gracious losers. I think with the ballroom dancers it is really hard to do solos.

hehe, i predicted correctly! i think courtney and twitch stayed b/c of their personalities. they love being on tv and show it much more than chelsea and mark, who both recently began opening up.

I think Katie will win, but Josh has been amazing and he is so sweet!

I know to be a performer you have to have a certain amount of attitude/cockiness, but he seems so genuine and humble!

I am all over this show!! I am sooo happy for Twitch, he totally deserves to be up there! He may not be the best technically trained dancer, but man can he perform!! Personally i would much rather someone perform amazingly as oppose to a phenomenal technical dancer. Twitch sure does show he loves what he does!! Can't wait for the finale!!!

how are they doing the finale? whoever gets the most votes out of the 4 of them? i dont think i've ever see the finale....i don't know why tho......

yeah, they keep cutting people as the show goes on, and the last person standing has the most votes. I can't wait!!!! It's seriously an obsession. LOL