My Wedding Dress, Shoes, and Necklace

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

• VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

I kinda got a decent picture of me in the prego wedding dress...
    It is way too big on top, so I had to hold it up.

I am not too fond of the dress, but I am thankful for the reason I had to get a big prego dress!

I just previewed the picture and it isn't so good afterall! ha! It's ivory and it ties at the natural wasit....I am changing it to sweetheart neckline to add more to it because it is so simple. I do like the accordian style bottom though! Comfy!

Click the image to open in full size.

My super cute champagne colored shoes I got on sale at DSW! As you can tell by the red tag!

And my necklace that I am still debating over...I think I want something more. It's kinda plain. Oh and it's ivory...not the crazy color it looks in the picture.

#2 1elephant

• VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:31 PM

look at your pregnant belly!!!!!! i like the dress, but i agree - who cares what it looks like - it's the reason why you needed the preggers dress that counts! i like your shoes

#3 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:31 PM

Martha that is such a sweet dress! I think the sweetheart neckline will be great. I love the shoes too. I am a diehard DSW fan.

#4 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:32 PM

you are going to look so pretty on your wedding day. I love your shoes!!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#5 foxytv

• VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:34 PM

Pretty dress! I like it and it will look ssoo beautiful with your prego little belly!!! LOVE IT! Love your shoes too!

#6 Myda77

• 821 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:40 PM

You look so cute with your belly!! I love the pleats on your dress. You will look great. Where did you get your dress?
              Maida & Tomas
              Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#7 Leslie-Xcaret09

• 939 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:56 PM

aw i love your little baby belly :) Very pretty dress and very cute shoes!! I also like the necklace! You are going to look beautiful!!

#8 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:01 PM

Your dress is really pretty and I absolutley LOVE your shoes!!! Everything will look great. : )

#9 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:02 PM

Yay, I've been waiting to see pics of your dress. I think your dress is really pretty Martha! The pleats are gorgeous! You are going to be a beautiful glowing bride!

#10 jmill130

• 601 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:04 PM

The dress works well, it makes you look beautiful... I love your baby bump... great shoes:) Go for comfort:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users