Sign in to follow this  
A10CalGal

PSA: flowerclip.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Here's a cute idea - they also have packs of clips that you buy and hand out to your guests (ladies I guess):

This one is adorable:
http://www.flowerclip.com//close-out...CID=9&SSCID=37
OK, now that is too cute. Hmmm....I may have to check these out maybe to use as bouts? If not then I could just give them out the ladies.

I want flowers for my hair too! But, I bought that stupid beaded cathedral length veil- boohoo. I wonder if I could do flowers and the veil, maybe too much though...I might just order the flowers anyway and play around with it.

OMG, you girls are too funny!

Kash - I almost wore the little orchid in my hair to work today! Then I stopped myself LOL. But, these clips are great...after I stuck it in my hair, I clipped it on my shirt, on my purse...you could pretty much attach these baby's to anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
OMG, you girls are too funny!

Kash - I almost wore the little orchid in my hair to work today! Then I stopped myself LOL. But, these clips are great...after I stuck it in my hair, I clipped it on my shirt, on my purse...you could pretty much attach these baby's to anything!
You totally crack me up!
Sarahsmile120.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEACHBRIDEMA View Post
You totally crack me up!
Sarahsmile120.gif
Glad I could make u laugh! Hey, I just thought of something....I could totally clip one of those to my nether region hair for our wedding night! HAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Glad I could make u laugh! Hey, I just thought of something....I could totally clip one of those to my nether region hair for our wedding night! HAHAHA!!!
You are a sick woman. smile120.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABUMBAH View Post
I love it Christa
TASHA!!!!!! I was just thinking about you! I was wondering where you were - I haven't seen a post from you in forever (of course my posting has really died down with the start of the new job). How are you? What's going on?

We miss you!!!!