Photo

EDR Presidential or Casitas Gazebo?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 MelanieS

MelanieS
  • 820 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:36 PM

You can hardly see the presidential gazebo from gazebo 55 at all. It is set quite a bit back from the road, so it is really private. It would definitely be my second choice after gazebo 55.

#12 nde062010

nde062010
    • 106 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

I think the presidential is just as pretty as 55

#13 Rhonda

Rhonda
      • 270 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:11 PM

I chose the Presidential/Fuentes Gazebo because I liked the greenery. I visited in May, from what I remember, it was private...there were only a few lounge chairs near by, but, it was not crowded at all. Also, I'm pretty sure that it is not close to the gazebo 55 because we got back on the golf cart that we were being toured around on from 55 to fuentes.

#14 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
        • Vendor
        • 278 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

I photographed a wedding over over the weekend at the Presidential gazebo. I think it is absolutely beautiful because of all the vegetation.

#15 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
          • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:06 PM

If Elizabeth says the presidential is beautiful I say go with that - she has a great eye!!!
            http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

#16 shannon

shannon
            • 772 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by animaldoc
              Is the Gazebo Fuentes private at all?
              I got married at the Faisanes Gazebo- (same as Bre, I think) and it was relatively private-- more private than the Casita one-- but maybe not as private as Presidential?!?

#17 animaldoc

animaldoc
              • 91 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:56 PM

Thank you everyone for your replies, I have booked the Presidential gazebo.

#18 Mandy

Mandy
                • 514 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shannon
                  I got married at the Faisanes Gazebo- (same as Bre, I think) and it was relatively private-- more private than the Casita one-- but maybe not as private as Presidential?!?
                  Not too private - you had guests hanging out on the beach beds who weren't on the guest list!

Good choice going with Presidential. My wedding was at 55. There was another wedding at the same time at Presidential. We really didn't even notice them until we started taking pictures. They were just a little ways down from us on the beach. We waved at each other and went on our way. Presidential gazebo is quite private, protected partly by the presidential suites that are intended to be more private. Very pretty and green. Enjoy!

#19 Mandy

Mandy
                  • 514 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:36 PM

Presidential gazebo:
                    Click the image to open in full size.

#20 Rhonda

Rhonda
                    • 270 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:07 AM

oops! I was totally confused! I booked my ceremony at the Fuentes Gazebo, which I was told can hold a larger group. I couldn't upload a picture, but, if you're interested you can pm me. It's also very green like presidential.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users