Photo

EDR Presidential or Casitas Gazebo?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 animaldoc

animaldoc
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:15 AM

I am trying to decide between these 2 gazebos. If anyone has any pros or cons please tell me. Someone else booked Gazebo 55 before I could, so I am wondering if the presidential gazebo would be too close to 55 since our ceremonies are being held at the same time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Jennifer

#2 pryzeless

pryzeless
    • 614 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:13 PM

I like the Casitas one, it was our second choice. The only negative is that it was a little far as it is in the Casitas section. I think there is a posting on here with all the pictures. I will try to find it.

#3 animaldoc

animaldoc
      • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:34 PM

Thank you for the information. I am leaning towards the casita one, I am not concerned about distance since we will have time between the ceremony and reception. I think my biggest concern is privacy and the presidential looks to have a wall and foliage while the casita has beach.

#4 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
        • 308 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

I think the Casita Gazebo only holds up to 8 people now. I am getting married at the presidential gazebo in July. I can let you know what it is like and how private it is.

What time of day is your wedding?

#5 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

The Casitas Gazebo is very very not private-- right on walkway- and only holds like 8-10 people-- but it is right off the main walkway- we walked right past it several times a day.. The presidential gazebo is really really pretty.....

#6 animaldoc

animaldoc
            • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nolaroy724
              I think the Casita Gazebo only holds up to 8 people now. I am getting married at the presidential gazebo in July. I can let you know what it is like and how private it is.

What time of day is your wedding?

The ceremony starts at 3:30.

#7 animaldoc

animaldoc
              • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by shannon
                The Casitas Gazebo is very very not private-- right on walkway- and only holds like 8-10 people-- but it is right off the main walkway- we walked right past it several times a day.. The presidential gazebo is really really pretty.....
                Thank you for letting me know, that is my main concern.

#8 animaldoc

animaldoc
                • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:12 PM

Is the Gazebo Fuentes private at all?

#9 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
                  • 308 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by animaldoc
                    The ceremony starts at 3:30.
                    I will try to take a look at the Presidential Gazebo around that time and see what the traffic looks like.

I tried to schedule mine for as late as possible with hopes that there would not be a lot of people on the beach. I got a 5:00 slot, but I am sure there will still be people on the beach.

#10 animaldoc

animaldoc
                    • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nolaroy724
                      I will try to take a look at the Presidential Gazebo around that time and see what the traffic looks like.

I tried to schedule mine for as late as possible with hopes that there would not be a lot of people on the beach. I got a 5:00 slot, but I am sure there will still be people on the beach.
                      Thank you so much, that would be great! From the map I was sent it looks pretty private.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users