• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dbld78
    my "pain in the ass" does this more often than I'd like him too! this happened last weekend to me... we were supposed to go wedding band shopping, yeah well he slept until 2:30 in the afternoon! Now granted since he's been serving his 90 days for his DUI, this was his first weekend home and he wanted to sleep, but.... I want to get this done! In fact we barely spent anytime together at all during the weekend, we spent it with EVERYONE!!!! So I feel your pain... don't let it get to you though, it'll happen another time...
    Thanks, it's nice to know it doesn't JUST happen to me.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kryztan
    HAHA who said anything about being playful?....LOL!
    LOL
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#12 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
    • 272 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

I feel your pain. My FI sort of does the same thing only with phone calls. Since my FI is states away at his externship all we have is the phone. So every night between 10 and 11 he calls me. Or atleast he supposed to. Lately his lazy butt falls asleep. So I call and call and call and he finally answers half sleep. It makes me so mad because I look forward to talking to him every night. I swear men just don't understand.

#13 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:43 PM

Im sorry. Maybe its the special diet. Maybe he crapped soooo much and now he exausted. Im not making excuses for him. Maybe you should make his soup with EXTRA EXTRA spice tommorow as payback!
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#14 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by STACEY
          Im sorry. Maybe its the special diet. Maybe he crapped soooo much and now he exausted. Im not making excuses for him. Maybe you should make his soup with EXTRA EXTRA spice tommorow as payback!
          OMG that made me laugh! I should put something "extra" in his soup tomorrow!!! hehe
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#15 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:53 PM

Hmmm maybe mix in a little liquid ex-lax. Ohhhhh im giggling at myslef. That would be at appidamy of mean!!
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#16 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:54 PM

Oh, I'm sorry that happened. Sometimes DH does that and it drives me crazy, it's like they forget you're excited and are looking forward to the plans and then he says I'm too tired... let's stay home.

#17 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:59 PM

I think my FI can relate to you.....He always wants to get up and go do things when he is home on break. When he works out of state, he works 42 days STRAIGHT 13-14 hour days so when he is home, he wants to go to the movies and dinner and stuff.

After work I am so tired that all I wanna do is sleep. But, I am pregnant, so I have an excuse. And, I wake up at 5am every morning and teach 20 7 year-olds, so I am beat! ha!

Anyhow, I am sorry you are sad and lonely. I wish he was at least awake and sitting by you.

#18 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:10 PM

ok I haven't read what others posted but I have to say I TOTALLY relate! Erik does this to me all the time.....it drives me nuts!

#19 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:56 AM

My sister stoped by after her date...so I had company for about 2 hours...I'm still pissy at FI, but at least I had company.

#20 Tara

Tara
                    • 473 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:35 AM

Awe, that sucks. Men are just dense sometimes. Heck! All the time. Mine is usually pretty good about keeping our dates, but he lacks in other areas.

My biggest bicker is that he is almost useless around the house. We both work full time and yet I am the one who cooks, cleans, does laundry... etc. etc.

It would be so much easier if we could just go to a workshop kinda like Build-a-Bear and Build-a-Man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users