Photo

Daniella gone from Dreams Cancun

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Cancunbride2009

Cancunbride2009
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Daniela was my WC as well. As soon as I saw this message, I e-mailed the resort, and got a reply the next day from the new WC. Hopefully it will work out!

#22 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
    • 305 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 06:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
      Kelly - Did you get the email I forwarded from Gaby this week? Just curious if you were getting my emails!
      Jennifer- Hi! I wasn't in my office on Friday, I was traveling for work, so if you sent it then I haven't gotten a chance to look at it. I did receive an email from Gaby from Daniella's email address saying she will be helping me now and asked if corresponding through email was ok. On Monday I will check my work email and get back to you.

#23 bbpacco

bbpacco
      • 146 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:53 PM

My situation is a little odd, I worked with both WC. At first, I contacted the resort myself, and Claudia was the one first replied my email. Then I never got any reply from her like a few weeks. While I hired Tammy as my TA, she managed to get me in contact with Daniella. However, Daniella hasn't got back to me forever either~ All of a sudden, this week, I got all the replies that I emailed them before! I thought it was Daniella, and just found out it's Gaby used Daniella's email to send out. I am impress by the replies, although Gaby's English isn't that impressive. lolz!

#24 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:33 PM

When I was planning my wedding, Claudia was the only WC.

Luckily that have seen the need for 2 people for this coordination since they do not just do the weddings. They are so busy because they coordinate all special events. They have an event almost everyday.

Claudia rarely takes any time off, so I am sure she is glad they have a replacement for Daniela. When she is there, she spends little time in the office on the computer, it is running around meeting wedding couples, showing people around, coordinating the kitchen, the flowers, the vendors, you know... all those things we don't want to worry about ourselves :)

I worried TOO MUCH about the little things.

There is little you really need to discuss with them before you get there, unless you have not filled out the questionnaire.
          Special exotic flowers are about the only thing would need to be ordered weeks in advance.

I assure you they know this business and your weddings will be perfect.

#25 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:35 PM

Thank you for the reassurance Paula!! Thanks to you previous DC brides, I know it will be wonderful!

#26 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
            • 259 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

I also received an email from Gaby regarding Daniela leaving. Since I'm just starting this whole planning process I didn't work too much with Daniela. But so far Gaby has gotten back to every one of my emails either the same day or within one day. Who knows if that will last, but so far Gaby has been very helpful! Only problem I have been having is trying to call and speak with one of the WC's. I have called at different times of the day, and I am always told that they are on their lunch or I get a voicemail. Have you girls been having luck calling? I have been trying to call for 3 weeks now!

#27 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

I'm sorry Dreams girls. I'm sure the new WC will be great and it seems very nice of her to inform you of the change. Not that she shouldn't but i've heard a lot of story of other resorts not notifying girls of WC changes. My resort just changed WC too with a girl that had experience at another resort. I'm sure the new Dreams WC has experience too, dreams is supposed to be a really great resort. I'm sure they hired someone very competent.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#28 bbpacco

bbpacco
                • 146 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:17 AM

Actually, I have a quick question about the WC change. Gaby sent me the contract but the WC name on it is still Daniella, should I ask her to change it to her name??

#29 PaulaV

PaulaV
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,813 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bbpacco
                    Actually, I have a quick question about the WC change. Gaby sent me the contract but the WC name on it is still Daniella, should I ask her to change it to her name??
                    I would not worry about it.
                    Even if you sign the contract before you get there, you can change thing up to until you have your meeting with them there.

I went armed with past emails printed out just in case I needed to remind them of anything, and it was not needed. She had written down notes from my emails and printed out pictures of the flowers I wanted and brought her book with ideas. Very accommodating.

#30 rockbride

rockbride
                    • 42 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:31 PM

Holy crap! My wedding is in like 12 days and I've been talking to Daniella the whole time! and I emailed her like 2 days ago and no one's gotten back to me yet. Does anyone know if Gaby just uses Daniella's email or does she have her own?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users