oh wow 1 month away from wedding at dreams cancun!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 tlomlad

• Banned
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:54 AM

i cant belive its a month away, sorry girls i have been absent from the site with all my last minute planning, and we are having a big problem with losing guest to the high gas prices and the slipping economy so looks like its going to be a samllwedding only about 20 people close family and friends theres not much i can do about it now. i still dont have all the details worked out but i will try and post all i have in the next week or two i miss you all and hope that your planning is going well if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask as i will be in contact with claudia alot in the next few weeks and dont mind putting some of your questions in my emails ok till then!!!!!

#2 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:43 AM

YAY! I have been wondering where you have been! If you need anything let me know and I will try to help you out.

#3 kpate79

• 107 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:36 AM

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see your pics since I'm getting married there too!

#4 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:06 AM

Good luck with all the last minute planning.

#5 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:12 AM

Wow, I can't believe you're only a month away! Let us know if you need help with anything!

#6 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:20 AM

Whoohoo! A month left :) How exciting!!! Sorry about the drop in guests, how many did you have to begin with?
              http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#7 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

Wow, you must be excited!!!! Good luck with the last minute stuff!!!

#8 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

Holy crap!! That is awesome!! Hope your planning is going smoothly!!

#9 212eric

• 13 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:14 PM

I'm surprised nobody has offered to make the supreme sacrifice of taking your friend's place yet, LOL!!! Like everyone else said, if you need anything then please ask, and congratulations on the big date soon approaching.

#10 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:16 PM

Whoo hooo! 1 month to go.
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users