Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4481 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:19 AM

Michelle, welcome to the thread!! These girls will keep you from going insane, so I'm glad to see you've joined us :). When you have your date confirmed, let us know and I'll put you on the master list.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Afrommert
    Hey Girls, Or maybe NICOLE i should say, does anyone know there BEER selection at the resort? I asked Tiffany for a list and the only beer on there was xxx lager?
    Hmmmm I'm not sure what they have available for receptions. Beer just seemed to be "beer" there lol. So the answer of xxx lager makes sense. No selection, it's all cervesa lol.

Renee - OMG I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Thats truly horrible. That's super sweet of you to take care of her wedding cancellations. I think being a good friend is all you can do right now.
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#4482 Afrommert

Afrommert
    • 369 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:25 AM

oh no? R U kidding me? lol . i think that sucks. when I hear premium bar, i think of good things, not beer just being Beer :H urgh......
      well, thanks nicole, i appriciate your honesty. :)

#4483 Afrommert

Afrommert
      • 369 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:28 AM

Amy B! Way to go, Im jealous of how focused you are!!! as katie would say WELL DONE YOU! hahaha :) love it!

#4484 renee1811

renee1811
        • 539 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:06 AM

woohoo, I'm a full member now! :)

#4485 amybermuda

amybermuda
          • 870 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:45 AM

thanks girls!

amy KH, wow thats amazing. I bet you'll look amazing! I need your tips - seriously after the past week

#4486 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
            • 821 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amybermuda
              I got so much done over Xmas and NYE for my wedding I am really feeling good.

I got:
              - wedding flip flops and reception shoes
              - veil (borrowed from my best friend)
              - paper from paper source for welcome letters, menus, and programs
              - Room key card holder and printed paper to put in holder
              - ordered welcome bags (orange and pink giraffe print - even FI liked them!)
              - ordered travel mugs and shot glasses
              - ordered replica designer sunglasses

My new work permit (its like a visa I need to work and live in Bermuda) has not been approved yet either so I am staying another week in Maryland not working - so I am going to try and continue my streak here getting stuff done!

Amy Bermuda to do's:
              - investigate & order waterproof stickers for mugs & shot glasses
              - send out room block info for AHR
              - contact TA and find out capacity at hotel & email Mexico invitees who have not yet booked
              - send out email to guests to book flights as wedding is over memorial day
              - find & buy cocktail umbrellas for seating chart
              - get idea of #s for excursions and make preliminary bookings
              - make FI actually get on the catamaran "rehearsal dinner" booking as he has promised to deal with for the past month!

Alright..... I think that's about it for me!

Hope you girls are recovering well from NYE madness. This is my last weekend of being bad - tomorrow starts my diet up again and some serious exercising. I lost 10 pounds before Xmas but think I have put 3 back on. I need to lose at least 15, but would like to lose 20 to be ideal, before the wedding. I cant think of a better motivation than my own wedding though
              WOW!!! So proud of you!!!!! 3 lbs during the holidays is not bad at all either! You can do it!! Happy New Year!

#4487 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
              • 821 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                AmyB - Wow, congrats on getting so much done, you definitely should be proud! I'll update the to-do list when I get back to work on Monday because that's where the master is.

All I'm doing right now is prepping for my BD shoot. I did a Liver Cleanse yesterday for 24 hours and I'm down 8lbs in 7 days so you can tell how serious I am! The shoot is one week from tomorrow so I'm in serious prep mode!
                Holy cow!!! You are going to look amazing!!! How was the liver cleanse? Was it miserable or not too bad??

#4488 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
                  amy kitten, 8lbs in 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my! Good work, i think... lol. Girl, by looking at your pics, your so little already!
                  I'm sure some of it is water weight but thank you, it's been rough and I still have another week! I look fine with clothes on, when they come off is the trouble LOL!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by renee1811
                  AmyKH, I have to ask--how was the liver cleanse? Congrats on losing the weight! Are you ready for the BD shoot next week?
                  The cleanse was easier than I expected to be honest, it was only rough at the tail end and I got really nauseous. Other than that it worked and I feel fine. I think by Friday I should feel ready, I'm going to be working out and eating really well and hopefully the working out will tighten me up a bit more.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by renee1811
                  woohoo, I'm a full member now! :)
                  YAY!! Congrats!!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amybermuda
                  amy KH, wow thats amazing. I bet you'll look amazing! I need your tips - seriously after the past week
                  Holy cow!!! You are going to look amazing!!! How was the liver cleanse? Was it miserable or not too bad??
                  I hope so, we'll see! It was miserable at the end of it. I was supposed to drink epsom salt and water 4 times and wasn't able to the last time, felt too sick I knew it would have just come back up so I skipped it. The cleanse's purpose is to remove liver and kidney stones so it's not really a weight loss thing but did that as well somehow. I had to drink a cup of olive oil mixed with a cup of grapefruit juice which is more calories than I consume in a day!

#4489 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                    AmyB - Wow, congrats on getting so much done, you definitely should be proud! I'll update the to-do list when I get back to work on Monday because that's where the master is.

All I'm doing right now is prepping for my BD shoot. I did a Liver Cleanse yesterday for 24 hours and I'm down 8lbs in 7 days so you can tell how serious I am! The shoot is one week from tomorrow so I'm in serious prep mode!
                    wow!

I am insanely jealous but also really happy for you - just be careful not to overdo it...you are already a perfect shape :) I'd pay to have a body like yours was before you lost the 8lbs!!

I lost 6lbs - but that was in 2 months!! 1st nov was my 1st weigh in (I'm using one of those machines in Boots that does it all electronically and prints it out - that way I can't cheat!!) and I did my recent one on 31 dec. next weigh in will be end of Jan so we'll see whats changed then (I know weight takes 3 weeks to put on after you've stuffed your face so i've got to make sure I don't put on what I should have over xmas!!)

new fitness regime starting this week :)

#4490 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
                      Amy B! Way to go, Im jealous of how focused you are!!! as katie would say WELL DONE YOU! hahaha :) love it!
                      haha Well done you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users