I got so much done over Xmas and NYE for my wedding I am really feeling good.
- wedding flip flops and reception shoes
- veil (borrowed from my best friend)
- paper from paper source for welcome letters, menus, and programs
- Room key card holder and printed paper to put in holder
- ordered welcome bags (orange and pink giraffe print - even FI liked them!)
- ordered travel mugs and shot glasses
- ordered replica designer sunglasses
My new work permit (its like a visa I need to work and live in Bermuda) has not been approved yet either so I am staying another week in Maryland not working - so I am going to try and continue my streak here getting stuff done!
Amy Bermuda to do's:
- investigate & order waterproof stickers for mugs & shot glasses
- send out room block info for AHR
- contact TA and find out capacity at hotel & email Mexico invitees who have not yet booked
- send out email to guests to book flights as wedding is over memorial day
- find & buy cocktail umbrellas for seating chart
- get idea of #s for excursions and make preliminary bookings
- make FI actually get on the catamaran "rehearsal dinner" booking as he has promised to deal with for the past month!
Alright..... I think that's about it for me!
Hope you girls are recovering well from NYE madness. This is my last weekend of being bad - tomorrow starts my diet up again and some serious exercising. I lost 10 pounds before Xmas but think I have put 3 back on. I need to lose at least 15, but would like to lose 20 to be ideal, before the wedding. I cant think of a better motivation than my own wedding though