Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#4281 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
  • 264 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

I will take some pics of my shoes this weekend and try to load them to show everyone.

#4282 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Katie_2010
      haha!

are there other words/phrases that you all associate with us Brits?? I find it fascinating that 'well done' stands out to you all...but can just imagine you all saying it in your heads in a post accent like the Queen!! lol
      Katie, I'm so glad you girls worked it out :)

Oh and something else I associate with Brits: your sentence of "she was too scared to ring me" so cute :)
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#4283 renee1811

renee1811
      • 539 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:37 PM

I'm glad y'all appreciate my work with making it to a junior member! my poor fiance--I was trying to explain it to him, and he wasn't getting it. So, I had to go into man talk, and I explained: it's like how when you start off in Call of Duty, you're a recruit, but after so many kills, you become a private. and then he understood my excitement and celebrated :)

#4284 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by renee1811
          I'm glad y'all appreciate my work with making it to a junior member! my poor fiance--I was trying to explain it to him, and he wasn't getting it. So, I had to go into man talk, and I explained: it's like how when you start off in Call of Duty, you're a recruit, but after so many kills, you become a private. and then he understood my excitement and celebrated :)
          Shut up.... you're a freakin' genius!!!! My FI is constantly on the effing computer... I just need to learn some lingo, this is truly brilliant :)

#4285 ~Katie~

~Katie~
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:40 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
            Katie, I'm so glad you girls worked it out :)

Oh and something else I associate with Brits: your sentence of "she was too scared to ring me" so cute :)
            hahaha how would you guys say that then??

my main ones are definitely 'awwwwsome' (makes me chuckle everytime I say it in my head lol) and 'spring break'....we don't have anything called that and when I was in Mexico in Feb/March we had some spring break people in our hotel and they had t-shirts with 'Spring Break 09' written on them and they said it in a real american-teen-movie kinda way!

#4286 ~Katie~

~Katie~
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:42 AM

Quote:
              that's brilliant!

I need a 'like' button for that!

#4287 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
              • 821 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:43 AM

ahhh It's Friday! Thank goodness!! I went and tried on some wedding dresses yesterday evening. I think I MAY have found the one. I still need to look at some others to rule them out. It was exciting to say the least!

hahaha catching up on the posts make me laugh. You girls crack me up! Well done you!

#4288 amybermuda

amybermuda
                • 870 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
                  Renee you are adorable!!!

Lindz - congrats on MAYBE finding the dress.

#4289 amybermuda

amybermuda
                  • 870 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:10 AM

Oh and my co-worker just said his fave Brit term is "the dog's bollocks", which translates in american to "that's the shit!".

#4290 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:25 PM

Happy Friday indeed! Our department at work is having an ugly Christmas sweater contest today so at least things are slightly interesting. I work with my FI (he sits about 10 feet away, I can see him now!) and he's wear a woman's button up cardigan, lime green with candy cane trim on the wrists and neckline with puffy santas and sequins on the front (bought it for an ugly sweater party 2 years ago and he won) I unfortunately shopped for 2 hours last night and couldn't find a single sweater!! Finally at Target I found a men's large t-shirt, bright green that looks like a fake sweater vest with a decorated reindeer on the front and I'm wearing a red sweater underneath. So I look ridiculous because it's huge.

Then tonight I have to run home workout and go over my BF's house as we're having our annual White Elephant party tonight, we always cook a feast (none of which I can even have) and the do the gift exchange, should be fun!

Sorry, more rambling!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users