STARTING Friday, December 11th 2009 – ENDING Friday, December 25th 2009
We will check in with what is done either as it’s done or every other Friday and start a new list
KittenHeart (Amy) to do’s:
1. Freaking pick out and purchase a veil already!
2. Pay Ali for OOT bag items
3. Order MOH gift
4. Finish making bridesmaid fascinators
5. Buy cardstock and print out OOT bag items
6. Print out guestbook tree and get nice pen and purell
7. Complete one week P90X & one week Insanity (12 workouts)
8. Finalize all appts for BD shoot prep
AmyBermuda to do’s:
1. Finalize & shop online for seating card display
2. Plan Xmas shopping trips for all other wedding decorations
3. Update budget
4. Determine excursion activities and budget for them.
MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to do’s:
#1 Order OOT bags ( I slacked and now have to wait for more to come back in stock)
#2 Order OOT candles
#3 Monogram stickers for my AH invites
#4 Jewelry for bridesmaids
#5 Decide hair and make up for wedding day – in process
Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to do’s:
1) Print and mail STD's!!
2) Put deposit down on rooms at Le Blanc (instead of booking my trip as deposit.
3) I have added a lot to my website...just need to complete it!
4) Try on 3 wedding dresses again!
~Crista-Lee~ to do’s:
1. Finish getting address' for my Save the Dates (ordered this weekend)
2. Write out Christmas cards to go with the STD's.
3. Start looking for BM dresses
4. Start looking for center piece idea's/ decor idea's
Meghan to do’s:
1. Make invites and mail out by January 1st
2. Go look for wedding bands
Katie’s to do’s:
1. find invites that me AND FI agree on! (lol turns out we don't have the same taste at all!)
2. try and finish wedding 'brochure'
3. pay final payment for wedding dress
4. (this is a long-term one for Jan) go shopping with my mum for shoes, veil and tiara
Renee’s to do’s:
1. Order OOT bags
2. Start buying things to go in the OOT bags
3. Make brochures for OOT bags
4. Buy my earrings for the wedding
5. Order BM's shoes
6. Decide on a group excursion and costs for that
Affromert – Amy’s to do’s:
1. Find shoes
2. Think about veil or no veil
3. GET MY FH to get his outfit!!!!!!!!!!!
Lolo’s to do’s:
1) Final fitting of my TTD dress
2) Get wedding dress alterations started
3) Work on assembling corsages for the ladies (they requested them:)
4) Get travel mugs for our guests and personalize them
5) Waiting for rings to come in!!
6) Completed 5 weeks insanity now to finish the rest..... (hurt back am off for a week)