Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4101 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • Jr. Member
  • 369 posts

    Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

    Amy B, I got that from Tiffany as well, But if i remember correctly, I think Nicole said Tiffany told her there was NO CHANGES allowed as well. BUT when she got there, they asked her if she wrote any vows or wanted any changes lol. So, just a lil suggestion, IF you want changes or your own stuff, BRING THEM just to be prepared.

    #4102 amybermuda

    amybermuda
    • Member
    • 870 posts

      Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:22 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Afrommert
      Amy B, I got that from Tiffany as well, But if i remember correctly, I think Nicole said Tiffany told her there was NO CHANGES allowed as well. BUT when she got there, they asked her if she wrote any vows or wanted any changes lol. So, just a lil suggestion, IF you want changes or your own stuff, BRING THEM just to be prepared.
      Oh wow thats funny. Maybe you can add stuff but not delete anything.... Good tip!

      #4103 ~Nicole~

      ~Nicole~
      • Sr. Member
      • 4,512 posts

        Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

        LOL Yes that's true. Tiffany told me no changes allowed and Elena asked if I brought and wrote my own vows. I'm not sure if she forgot it was a legal ceremony when she asked.... I don't know.

        The sand ceremony went right after the ring exchange.
        So it was the first portion, then the ring exchange, then the signing of the documents, then the sand ceremony and then the kiss.
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

        #4104 KittenHeart

        KittenHeart
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,103 posts

          Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:18 PM

          AmyBermuda - OOOO THANK YOU!!! I'm going to start working on this with my Matron of Honor tonight. I'm sooooo happy it's short! I should have a videographer as well so maybe I'll put up my wedding video once done so you guys can laugh at how short and sweet it was. Short or not, I'm still going to be a nervous/emotional wreck up there!

          Andrea - HAHA thank you! I honestly try and dumb myself down because I get too excited and I really can't let anything go so if I don't get it I will go to extremely or put it on my ever growing list of things to do. I'm constantly thinking of solutions or loop holes or ways to get my way. Hee hee, FI's accepted it now, thankfully :)

          #4105 MrsVaughn2B

          MrsVaughn2B
          • Jr. Member
          • 264 posts

            Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

            Nicole - Thank you for the order. Its short and sweet. Just the way I want it. I hate crying but OMG I know its going to happen. I least this way I can prepare.

            #4106 ~Katie~

            ~Katie~
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,225 posts

              Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:25 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Afrommert
              KATIEEEEEEE- I cant believe your friend did that to you. that totally sucks and I so agree with nicole, wedding bring out the craziness in ppl. Im sorry that happen and i hope you two are able to patch things up. I truely belive that everything happens for a reason. Meaning , maybe this is a blessing is diguise. Maybe this is opening a door for you both to face some underlieing problem, fix them up and make your friendship stronger and better than ever and in the end, things will not just be ok, they may be better than ever :) either way, ill be praying for a happy ending for you whatever it may be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

              OH and BTW i wanna be facebook buddys with you girls!!! Add me! amy morales, detroit michigan! :)
              added you :) I do love a new facebook friend!! then you can hear all my statuss about the wedding too! haha!

              and thank you for what you said...I am hoping it will all work out. I miss what we had and I can't imagine getting married without her, but I may have to...but more importantly I can't imagine going through the rest of my life without her to tell everything to etc etc...ah well, only time will tell. and I am also a firm believer in 'everything happens for a reason' so I'm willing to just ride it out and patch things up when she's more ready.

              #4107 ~Katie~

              ~Katie~
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,225 posts

                Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:31 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by amybermuda
                It's nice to consider your guests and what will make them happy, but the wedding is all about you! It is hard with DWs and costs, but nobody HAS to go. And AmyF, what your friends mom said it so nuts! AS is totally reasonable when you add up everything you get for the $.

                I got the ceremony programs from Tiffany yesterday. If you are getting married legally in Mexico, she said the template/wording cannot be changed.

                AmyKittenHeart, this looks short and sweet for you :)

                Tiffany said the symbolic ceremony can be changed any way you want it.

                Also, BTW I became an aunt this morning at 1:10am!!!!!!!
                Little Johnny better get his passport so he can come to my wedding
                OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! You shouldn't have posted them....I'm having kittens looking at all the grammatical errors and translation errors...and punctuation errors!! I want to sit down and make it all grammatically correct! arrrrggggghhhhhhhhh because I CANT!!!!!!!!!!

                congrats aunty amy :)

                #4108 ~Katie~

                ~Katie~
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,225 posts

                  Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:40 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
                  Happy Thursday ladies.

                  Katie - I hope you are doing well and staying positive with your friend situation. It really suck that she would do this so close to the wedding. Everything does happen for a reason, its just hard to figure out what that reason is sometimes. My original MOH and I broke up in May. I say break up because we were friends for 12 years now we don't talk at all. We became a one-sided friendship and when I confronted her about it, she told me I was selfish for bring it up. It was so hard to say but I know it was the right decision for me and making my wedding a success. Hang in there girlie!! Plus you have a great group of awesome ladies here to vent to and are on your side.
                  thank you Andrea...I know what you mean about 'breaking up' that's totally how I feel. we've been best friends for 14 years this month. we've gone through a lot together and always got through (we didn't go to the same school or live in the same area so making our friendship work always required something extra, but it was never an issue). I'm glad yours all got sorted before your wedding and were strong enough to bring it up. like you say, better to approach these things head on :o)

                  and you're so right...you girls on here are awwwwsoommmme!! (haha in my bad american accent!! lol)

                  #4109 thefuturemrslutz

                  thefuturemrslutz
                  • Member
                  • 821 posts

                    Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:39 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
                    Yup you're absolutely right! YOU WILL NEVER MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY! And the comment your dad made.... whatever lol. Of the 7 people that did come to our wedding, they were in the WORST financial positions of all the people invited. For those that choose not to come, you won't miss them, I promise :)
                    Thanks girls!! I really appreciate all your advice! I think I am going to stick to my original plan. There is a reason that out of all the 100 resorts I looked at, I picked this one!!

                    YES! It is FREEZING here too!!!!!!! I just went through a ton of beach pictures to warm me up! haha

                    I will add you on facebook now! As soon as this damn privacy thing will go away!

                    #4110 thefuturemrslutz

                    thefuturemrslutz
                    • Member
                    • 821 posts

                      Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:50 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Afrommert
                      wow, i have a lot of catching up to do.... just read 4 pages and im soo behind...
                      Amy(kitten), Im sorry for your loss, even a 10year mark is hard, especailly when planning your big day. huggs
                      Amyb, love your new logo lol! how funnnn!!!
                      KATIEEEEEEE- I cant believe your friend did that to you. that totally sucks and I so agree with nicole, wedding bring out the craziness in ppl. Im sorry that happen and i hope you two are able to patch things up. I truely belive that everything happens for a reason. Meaning , maybe this is a blessing is diguise. Maybe this is opening a door for you both to face some underlieing problem, fix them up and make your friendship stronger and better than ever and in the end, things will not just be ok, they may be better than ever :) either way, ill be praying for a happy ending for you whatever it may be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
                      Lindz- change resort? hmmmm.... I had a hard time choosing a resort that was affordable to my guest. It was important to us to have our closest friends and family there. And we knew because some of our friends are having hard times with money, that anything more would not make the trip affordable for them and we wanted them there bad enough we found somthing in the middle. But, no matter what, i feel like when planning a wedding, we cant please everyone. and no matter what we do or where we get married, even if it were at home at a local church, someone will have somthing to say about somthing.. We cant make EVERYONE happy and youve got to follow your heart.(*how chessy lol) and think about what your priorities are. We are approx 60days away from our day, and stillllll have ppl saying they are coming,but have not booked their trip and i heard a comment last week, my friends mother is joing us and she said " you just had to pick the most expensive resort didnt you" and was laughing... I thought that was so inappropriate of her to say to me. ESPecailly because AS is NOT the most expensive. ANd my dad makes a point to remind me about how alot of our family& friends have lost jobs and are hurting and dont have the money to book a mexico trip right before Christmas. THANKS DAD :)
                      So I understand..... and we too had a hard time but feel like we really did take our guest into concideration.... Do you plan on having a big wedding??

                      OH and BTW i wanna be facebook buddys with you girls!!! Add me! amy morales, detroit michigan! :)
                      OH and BTW again, we have lots of snowwww here, and I cant wait for sunny hot MEXICO
                      I added you! yay!!! Thanks for the advice! I actually sent my girls THE cheesiest email (yall would think I was the biggest dork if you read it) this morning asking them to rank the following items in order of importance: Food, Affordability, Decor, Vibe, Rooms, Balconies...These were the main differences between the 2 resorts. Only 3 out of 11 said affordability, so who knows!!! You are right, you cannot please everyone. Geez! And this resort is THE ONLY THING that FI has cared about. He's like, I will be devastated if you change it. OK, I am rambling again...thanks for the advice AGAIN!

                      I think we have already established this, but I could not remember...who is doing legal and who is doing symbolic?




                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users