• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#2921 ~Katie~

~Katie~
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AshManahan
    Hi ladies. Today was kind of slow on the wedding side of things. My dj did tell me that we are getting ripped off on the equipment rentals, shows you what I know. He is going to talk to Lomas directly and see what he can work out I guess.

My 7 year old came home from Mackinaw Island this morning with a nasty case of bronchitis and eye snots, my first thought was, jeez I am going to have a great time getting her through Mexican customs next week. One look and they would sick the swine flu police on us :)

I am still not doing well on the picture posting, so I am just going to attach a link to the website with a few snaps of it.
    WhiteXchange.com - The Premier online wedding gown listing service | Dresses
    Ash, it's gorgeous! effortlessley stunning!

hope your little'un gets better soon!

Katie.

#2922 gemwhite2b

gemwhite2b
    • 26 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:19 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AshManahan
      Hi ladies. Today was kind of slow on the wedding side of things. My dj did tell me that we are getting ripped off on the equipment rentals, shows you what I know. He is going to talk to Lomas directly and see what he can work out I guess.

My 7 year old came home from Mackinaw Island this morning with a nasty case of bronchitis and eye snots, my first thought was, jeez I am going to have a great time getting her through Mexican customs next week. One look and they would sick the swine flu police on us :)

I am still not doing well on the picture posting, so I am just going to attach a link to the website with a few snaps of it.
      WhiteXchange.com - The Premier online wedding gown listing service | Dresses
      Ash,
      Love your dress, so pretty. It shouldn't be too hard to recognise you now seen as we are on the same day. I will look for the dress.

#2923 AshManahan

AshManahan
      • 91 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:55 AM

Thanks Gem! When we get closer, we should pick a date to get together for a cocktail.

#2924 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lilly129
          Hi Ladies -
          I'm brand new! I got engaged in June and started researching destinations for our wedding. We decided last month on Mexico and then narrowed it down to Azul Sensatori and Dreams - I'm leaning towards Azul...I'm so excited to find this forum and your posts have been soooo helpful!
          Welcome and congrats Lilly!! We're all happy to answer any questions you have :)

#2925 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

Love the dress Ash! Perfect for the beach!

Lilly - welcome to the thread!
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#2926 meghan

meghan
            • 832 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:41 PM

Welcome to the thread Lilly!

#2927 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
              • 264 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:03 PM

Ash,

Your dress is very pretty, it will look so stunning on the beach. Well done!

#2928 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                • 264 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

Lilly,

Welcome to the best forum on the net. Its so helpful and all of the girls are awesome. Its really making planning more fun. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

#2929 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                  • 264 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:10 PM

I just realized I never sent you girls a picture of my dress. Here is the website, I hope it works.

Saison Blanche Couture

#2930 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                    • 4,512 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

MrsVaughan2B - I love your dress! It's so different and seems so light for the beach!
                      *Formerly Nikki07*
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users