Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2401 Anon101

Anon101
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:29 PM

Hi. Thanks for everyones thoughts about decorating the palapa! I found this picture on the Karisma site -- planning | Karisma Hotels & Resorts (go to picture 6 of 8 ). Maybe something like this (white fabric with a color-matching bow wrap) would look good. Thoughts? Thanks!!!

#2402 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

Anon I think that looks perfect! I don't want to go to crazy on decorations because the place itself is beautiful and I wouldn't want to take away from that, KWIM? I personally think that people will just be awed by the view!
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#2403 Anon101

Anon101
      • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nikki07
        Anon I think that looks perfect! I don't want to go to crazy on decorations because the place itself is beautiful and I wouldn't want to take away from that, KWIM? I personally think that people will just be awed by the view!
        Thanks, Nikki! I definitely agree that the natural surrounding will be just about we need (woohoo!). I didn't think that wrapping only the legs would look good, but I do like this picture! I guess I need to email Tiffany and see if it is even possible and how much it will cost...

#2404 Anon101

Anon101
        • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nikki07
          Thanks, Nikki! I definitely agree that the natural surrounding will be just about all we need (woohoo!). I didn't think that wrapping only the polls would look good, but I do like the picture! I guess I need to email Tiffany and see if it is even possible and how much it will cost...

#2405 meghan

meghan
          • 832 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:43 PM

Hey Ash...welcome to this thread. I am not having an offsite wedding rehearsal.

Is anyone here using claudia for a their photographer? She was being really good at emailing me, but I've been trying to get a question answered and she has not replied to me in 3 weeks. I have sent her 2 emails during this time and have heard nothing. Is anyone else having this problem?

#2406 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
            • 264 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

Hello ladies I am new to the forum. I am getting married on Feb. 13, 2010.

#2407 AshManahan

AshManahan
              • 91 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Gemma-I think you are getting married a few hours before us, on the beach. I asked Grace about a week ago, when I saw we had the same date.

Our wedding is at 5 on the beach. We are doing a cocktail reception afterward (not sure where yet) and then dinner/reception on the terrace at Zocalo.

I've got about 15 outstanding quote items holding on Grace/Tiffany. I'm heading down the first week of September to work out some menu/location stuff.

I haven't booked a photographer yet, I'm kind of waiting on the dust to settle. I looked at bringing one down with us, but we would be looking at $2500 worth of expenses before the first picture was even snapped!

#2408 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:18 PM

welcome MrsVaughn!

#2409 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
                    Hello ladies I am new to the forum. I am getting married on Feb. 13, 2010.
                    Welcome and congrats! Let us know if you have any questions :)

#2410 27 desses

27 desses
                    • 63 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

welcome to one of the most helpful places on earth MrsVaughn2B! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users