Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2311 lolo

lolo
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:00 AM

Shannon your pics are beautiful, and you were a beautiful bride!!

Congratulations

#2312 katken

katken
    • 268 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hoosierfan
      Hey ladies,

Anyone have a good template for a "welcome to mexico/azul sensatori/etc" brochure? Katken - I know you found one on the forum to use, but I'm having trouble finding it. If anyone knows the right thread or can point me in the right direction - I'd appreciate it!
      OK, so I asked my mom again about this and here's what she said:

Mac computer
      Pages
      Brochure
      Classic Brochure (has 'Vineyard Bed & Breakfast' as the title)

I think she used a template from pages on her Mac. That probably doesn't help anyone with a PC. I thought she had used a template here but she said she tried and then switched to the Mac program.

Hope that helps.

Also, my pics should be here any day. This is the longest wait ever! I'll post the link as soon as I get them.

#2313 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
      • 341 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by katken
        OK, so I asked my mom again about this and here's what she said:

Mac computer
        Pages
        Brochure
        Classic Brochure (has 'Vineyard Bed & Breakfast' as the title)

I think she used a template from pages on her Mac. That probably doesn't help anyone with a PC. I thought she had used a template here but she said she tried and then switched to the Mac program.

Hope that helps.

Also, my pics should be here any day. This is the longest wait ever! I'll post the link as soon as I get them.
        Thanks Katken! My FI has a Mac, so we may be in business! Or maybe I can hire your mom?

Can't wait to see your photos!
        http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#2314 ohsheilao

ohsheilao
        • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:18 AM

hey everyone... i used to read this all the time when i was planning our wedding! i just thought i would share our slideshow with yall! :)

Sheila & Tyler | May 30th 2009 | Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya Mexico

we used claudia photo and they are amazing! i know they just stopped allowing them to do photos at azul properties for whatever reason... but these pics will give you some ideas maybe??

we did the wedding on the sky deck, pics on the beach, cocktail hour on zocallo terrace with mexican donkey bar, and reception at zocallo restaurant. it was so perfect. you can't go wrong at this place! good luck everyone!!!

#2315 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:26 AM

Wow Sheila!! I lOVE your dress!! You looked amazing and thank you so much for sharing those pics! Congrats!
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#2316 27 desses

27 desses
            • 63 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:11 AM

Sheila ,your dress looked amazing on you!!

#2317 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:41 AM

Sheila, those are great pictures!

#2318 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
                • 341 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:30 PM

Thanks for posting Sheila - the pics are great and we're using Erick from Claudia Photo, so it's great to see your photos!
                  http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#2319 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ohsheilao
                    hey everyone... i used to read this all the time when i was planning our wedding! i just thought i would share our slideshow with yall! :)

Sheila & Tyler | May 30th 2009 | Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya Mexico

we used claudia photo and they are amazing! i know they just stopped allowing them to do photos at azul properties for whatever reason... but these pics will give you some ideas maybe??

we did the wedding on the sky deck, pics on the beach, cocktail hour on zocallo terrace with mexican donkey bar, and reception at zocallo restaurant. it was so perfect. you can't go wrong at this place! good luck everyone!!!
                    Sheila! You looked GORGEOUS and you're wedding is so similar to what I want, Sky Deck, donkey, Zocollo, I love it!

I have so many questions for you, I hope you don't mind if I PM you a few :)

#2320 27 desses

27 desses
                    • 63 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:28 PM

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone tell me how many people they sat at the tables for the reception? I am trying to get an idea of how many tables we will have.

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users