Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#18201 Cj1053

Cj1053
  • 56 posts
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

I used the on site salon and I felt that she did a good job. I did a trial with her as well a few days before.

What have folks done for makeup? Use an outside makeup artist or someone from the resort?

#18202 raqpena

raqpena
  • 30 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 7, 2015
  • LocationJersey City, NJ

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

@lewhitten I've decided to go with the hotel spa for my hair and makeup only because I can't afford to pay another vendor fee. BUT I'll  admit that I'm VERY nervous about this.  Past brides have said they do a great job and that they use MAC products so I'm hoping I don't regret it. I really wish I could see pics of their work ahead of time as I have NO idea what their work is like. :(

#18203 icoangel78

icoangel78
  • 51 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:55 AM

I just had my wedding this past weekend. I used the spa there for hair and makeup. I bought a picture of the hair updo I wanted and they did good job recreating it. I used Angeles for my hair and makeup, she did the trial the day before and was very nice and was even better the day of. find her to do it! she's good.

#18204 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
  • 208 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:02 AM

Congrats @iciangel78.
I am going with hotel spa as well. Did you use the bridal suite or did they come to your room? Also do they provide touch ups throughout the wedding and pictures?

#18205 icoangel78

icoangel78
  • 51 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:09 AM

I just went to the spa to get ready and then went back to my room to dress, didn't want to pay for bridal suite rental. no touch up during day but the makeup lasted pretty much entire time on Friday and Saturday. Saturday it was applied at 11am. I had my own lip gloss that I applied throughout day

#18206 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
  • 208 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:23 AM

I am going to use the pick and choose menu for my reception but I am unsure if the plates are placed on the table and the servers pick up each plate to serve the course or no plates are on the table. My guess is the plates are not on the table and I just have to use the napkins as the menu holder... Can any past or future brides help me here?
Thanks,
Carrie

#18207 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

Hi Carrie - just the napkin! they folded them around our menu. they place & pick up each course, nothing plated on the table when you arrive. I have a photo I can share if you want to PM me your email address. 

I am going to use the pick and choose menu for my reception but I am unsure if the plates are placed on the table and the servers pick up each plate to serve the course or no plates are on the table. My guess is the plates are not on the table and I just have to use the napkins as the menu holder... Can any past or future brides help me here?
Thanks,
Carrie

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#18208 LaurenR

LaurenR
  • 166 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
  • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

We chose the BBQ, could someone confirm if plates are at the table or just napkins? I'm having menus printed to slip into the napkins. Have others done this?

#18209 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

yes - that's what they do! I wish I could figure out how to get pics back on here. 

see if this link works to my google drive. 

We chose the BBQ, could someone confirm if plates are at the table or just napkins? I'm having menus printed to slip into the napkins. Have others done this?

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#18210 LaurenR

LaurenR
  • 166 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
  • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:04 PM

yes - that's what they do! I wish I could figure out how to get pics back on here.

see if this link works to my google drive.

Thanks Allie!! It worked! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users