Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#1581 sensatoriwedding

sensatoriwedding
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:27 AM

Hi! My name is Colleen, from Chicago! October 17, 2009 is our wedding date at the Azul Sensatori. I have had a lot of concerns from reading the reviews! It is great to have read all of your posts, extremely helpful! THanks!

#1582 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
    • 687 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:30 AM

Wow Tsasha, I just finished looking at your pictures. It looks like you and your guests had a great time! Did you go out on the town in Cancun or Playa? Either way, looked like a blast. Congratulations and I can't wait to read the details!
      Photography by Tamm's Photos
      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#1583 mrs.meyer73109

mrs.meyer73109
      • 24 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:42 AM

For all those who have their hearts set on Zocalo, I would double check with the WCs at the resort before giving up. When I was there for my site visit in Decemeber, I sat out on the terrace with Carolyn and Gilberto and told them that I was having 40-50 people and that I wanted Zocalo! They said would be fine and they showed me how eveything would be arranged. I think another option could be to ask to have some of the inside of the restaurant reserved for your party as well. There are two double doors located at the western most part of the terrace that open up into a little cove of the restaurant. I bet they would let you use that area-but it might be something you would have to arrange when you get there because the WCs would be the ones who could give the okay.

#1584 jennik13

jennik13
        • 118 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

everyone check out the new review on tripadvisor. it is an amazing review from a bride - she sounds THRILLED with her experience. i am beginning to think we all made an amazing decision by picking the azul sensatori.

for those of your who have beach ceremonies and are short (like me), what do you plan on wearing on your feet? i need some height, but i am nervous about the wooden plank. can a bride who got married on the beach let me know what you think the best type of footwear is for a beach ceremony. thank you!

jenni

#1585 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
          • 103 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride2009
            To all the ladies that PM'd me for the Room info/Map...I've sent it off so if you haven't haven't gotten it yet, please let me know and I'll resend it! Enjoy!
            Will you e-mail me the map and room info too?
            Sorry and thanks!
            Shannon_Straughn@yahoo.com

#1586 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
            • Banned
            • 228 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Solidshan83
              Will you e-mail me the map and room info too?
              Sorry and thanks!
              Shannon_Straughn@yahoo.com
              Hey Shannon...did you get it?

#1587 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tsashamia
                Snapfish: Share:Registration

Hope this link works, it's just some of the pictures some of my friends and family took. Sorry I have't had a chance to do a review or anything else. I'll try to get to it in the next day or two. What I will say is we had an amazing time and wouldn't have changed a thing...well, maybe the weather

Happy Planning!

Tsasha
                Thanks so much Tsasha! You looked absolutely GORGEOUS! Congrats, I can't wait to hear your review :)
                Was your reception on Zocolo deck? Where did you go clubbin, that looked like so much fun!

#1588 beckerba

beckerba
                • Banned
                • 47 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

Ok, I am confused with all the places to have a private reception. Can someone who has been to Azul or has already been married give me the best place (their opinion) on where to have the event? Thanks again...

I also want to say that this forum has been the best!! I don't what I would be doing/thinking without all of you. Thanks everyone!!
                  Bree and Nick
                  October 9, 2009

#1589 rtswan

rtswan
                  • 36 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:23 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jennik13
                    everyone check out the new review on tripadvisor. it is an amazing review from a bride - she sounds THRILLED with her experience. i am beginning to think we all made an amazing decision by picking the azul sensatori.

for those of your who have beach ceremonies and are short (like me), what do you plan on wearing on your feet? i need some height, but i am nervous about the wooden plank. can a bride who got married on the beach let me know what you think the best type of footwear is for a beach ceremony. thank you!

jenni

Hi Jenni,

I thought wooden plank is not complimentary and we need to pay $150? I am planning to have isle runner instead of plank so it would be easier for me to walk on.

#1590 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                    • 687 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beckerba
                      Ok, I am confused with all the places to have a private reception. Can someone who has been to Azul or has already been married give me the best place (their opinion) on where to have the event? Thanks again...

I also want to say that this forum has been the best!! I don't what I would be doing/thinking without all of you. Thanks everyone!!
                      It depends on how many guests you are having and the size of the other wedding that day. Do you know how many you might have?
                      Photography by Tamm's Photos
                      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users