• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#141 lenka14

lenka14
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sdbtrflygrl
    I tried to make a site visit and they said I can only view Azul Beach Resort.

Has anyone else heard this or were you able to make appointments for site visits?

We are going in September.
    The hotel opens October 1st, so that's why you're not allowed to schedule a site visit.

#142 milejilo

milejilo
    • 313 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:49 AM

I've sent several emails... It takes anywhere from one to two weeks to get half an answer. I just gave up planning anything right now. I'm just going to wait until some of the site visits and until some of the weddings.

#143 lenka14

lenka14
      • 151 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:39 PM

I gave up planning for now as well. When we go for our site visit in November, I am hoping to get some "power planning" done while there. And hopefully after that I can stop stressing.

#144 manders757

manders757
        • 47 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:14 AM

I found this video online and thought you might like it... it shows a little more than I have already looked at. Even if it is just a rendition of what it will be. Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma - Video
          Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

#145 ash0628

ash0628
          • 83 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:29 AM

so i am considering a place to get married and this place looks really great do any of you have any suggestions i am trying for oct 2009 and every other resort seams to be booking so fast and there are no dates left how does that work here! Any help would be great!

#146 ash0628

ash0628
            • 83 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:22 PM

Thanks for the advice!

#147 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:46 AM

I submitted the form several times, but all of the dates I wanted were gone. So I finally just called 866-KARISMA and asked for the wedding coordinator. I was connected right away and was able to get a list of available dates. I'm getting married in June and there were still some good (Fri./Sat.) dates available. I'm sure you'll be fine for your October date. I would just call. I found that to be the best way to get in touch with someone and get an answer. Good luck! Keep us posted!!!

#148 manders757

manders757
                • 47 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:04 PM

Hey guys... I am so excited I asked my wedding coordinator to get me the playlist for the DJ at the resort so I could make sure I liked what they played! I dont want to dance around to salsa all nite. Anyway... they have a great list of music. I can tell already we are gonna dance all night!!!!
                  Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

#149 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                  • 687 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

Manders-I want to see it too please!
                    jennyandbrad at yahoo dot com!
                    Photography by Tamm's Photos
                    http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#150 pepper55

pepper55
                    • 90 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:00 PM

That's great! I'd love to see the list as well. I just emailed Nancy yesterday to see what DJ's were on their pref. vendor list. I'd like to get the photog & music squared away and then rest until the hotel opens on everything else.

What's the name of the DJ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users