Originally Posted by ELAINENYC
Nicci86 - Great dress!! Perfect for a beach wedding!!
tkuzma - I am purchasing my luggage tags holders and roomkey holders on ebay. 50 luggage tags w/worm loops are $47.76 + $5.75. I have not purchased these yet b/c I am hoping I can find another seller who is willing to sell for either cheaper or free shipping & handling. For the roomkey holders, I paid for 50 $10.95 free shipping. And I purchased 60 coil bracelet key chains for $34.95 (also free shipping). I wish I could purchase 50 but you have to buy by the dozen and 48 would not be enough. Humm... a creative love themed name...let me get back to you on this. Would you mind sharing the cocktail recipe?
Thanks for the tip!
The recipe I found is on the Martha Stewart website for Lemon Drop Champagne Punch:
- 3 lemons, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) Champagne, chilled
- 3/4 cup best-quality vodka, chilled
- 4 ounces candied lemon peels
- With a vegetable peeler, remove zest from each lemon in a long, continuous spiral. Juice lemons, and strain pulp (you should have 3/4 cup juice). Set aside.
- Heat sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add zest. Let syrup cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Pour Champagne, vodka, lemon juice, and syrup into a punch bowl; stir. Serve glasses of punch with candied peels.