Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#13431 Mwise17

Mwise17
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:52 AM

Sweet....I am in Stouffville.  :)

Were you thinking of using some on the chairs? 

:)

Originally Posted by brit canuck 

I've ordered turquoise and then another 120 ft of tiffany blue (270 ft of tulle for $57 total - not bad but I may have to seriously look at finding some other uses!)

I live in a small village called Sharon, which is just above Newmarket but I did work in TO at Yonge and Wellesly until recently. 

Awesome....glad to hear everyone looked happy! :)

Originally Posted by bryteyedbride 

You are so welcome!  I'm glad you found it helpful.  We had the bottom of the line room, and our upgrade was suppose to be to the jr. swim up suite.  The white party was awesome.  We were supposed to have 38 guests, but one did not make it.  I have seven of the runners.  You can PM me with your email address for acces to my kodak easyshare or friend me one facebook "Sherylle Gant" to see some pics.  Still no professional pics yet.  No video highlights from Cancun Video yet either.  I will send you that link when I get it so you can see our ceremony set up and reception set up.

You're welcome.  2 out of 3 sisters had a great time, but I was aiming for all 3.  The Miami office did reimburse me for the cupcakes!  You can either PM me your email address of friend me on facebook "Sherylle Gant."

I saw some couples have the cocktail hours on the beach and everyone looked happy! 

I had the deluxe exoctic gazebo, but I only had them use 3 sheers as I wanted a certain look with 3 hanging corsages and the 4th on our table with a memory candle, the sand unity and a white and silver table runner.  If you would like to see, you can PM mewith your email and I will send a photo.

BEAUTIFUL!!

wedding3.jpg

#13432 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:20 AM

Your Pictures are AWESOME! you guys look so happy CONGRATS!!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13433 brit canuck

brit canuck
      • 50 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:20 AM

Yes I think so, although I'm not sure whether making a bow needs doing in advance or whether you just tie it when you get there, although I'm not even sure if we're allowed to touch the chairs or whether I have to pay someone to do it.

My fiance can't understand why I'm always 'researching', I tried to get him to indicate which kind of dress he liked but he said they pretty much all look like big white dresses to him.  I love the fun of looking into every aspect of this, I wanted a short engagement but I'm glad my fiance wanted just under a year as it has given me time to have fun with this.

Stouffville - coffee sometime and we can compare notes?

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

Sweet....I am in Stouffville.  :)

Were you thinking of using some on the chairs? 

Awesome....glad to hear everyone looked happy! :)

BEAUTIFUL!!

Marrying my lobster October 31, 2011 - could I be more excited?!

#13434 Mnd3A

Mnd3A
        • 47 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:08 AM

Hi girls,

Does anyone have suggestions for honeymoon spots?  Preferably somewhere else in Mexico or a nonstop flight away from Cancun.  Let me know!

Thanks,

Amanda

I married my soulmate on May 19, 2012 at Azul Sensatori surrounded by 97 of our closest family and friends

#13435 Meldrum05

Meldrum05
          • 37 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

What about one of Karismas other properties? I have friends who have been to the el dorado maroma and the el dorado casitas and they said they're phenomenal. They're both adults only. We're looking at the Maroma for ours.

April 14, 2012!! Azul Sensatori Bride-to-be :)

#13436 kerry872

kerry872
            • 165 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

We have booked the El Dorado Casitas Royale. It's not far away in a taxi and adults only. There are a number of choices for upgrades as well. Scores very well on trip advisor.

Originally Posted by Mnd3A 

Hi girls,

Does anyone have suggestions for honeymoon spots?  Preferably somewhere else in Mexico or a nonstop flight away from Cancun.  Let me know!

Thanks,

Amanda

#13437 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
              • 408 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

We honeymooned at El Dorado Casitas, and it was absolutely fabulous! 

#13438 Mwise17

Mwise17
                • 528 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

We totally should!!!  :)

Originally Posted by brit canuck 

Yes I think so, although I'm not sure whether making a bow needs doing in advance or whether you just tie it when you get there, although I'm not even sure if we're allowed to touch the chairs or whether I have to pay someone to do it.

My fiance can't understand why I'm always 'researching', I tried to get him to indicate which kind of dress he liked but he said they pretty much all look like big white dresses to him.  I love the fun of looking into every aspect of this, I wanted a short engagement but I'm glad my fiance wanted just under a year as it has given me time to have fun with this.

Stouffville - coffee sometime and we can compare notes?

#13439 Mwise17

Mwise17
                  • 528 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

Ladies...I have been looking on etsy at these luminare candle covers....I don't know if they would be too light(with outside winds at Zavas)?

Did anyone have candles?  anyone planning on using candles?  I just don't want to have to pack up all the glass candle holders....will be too heavy to travel with I Think.
                    ??

#13440 mbowling

mbowling
                    • 123 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

is anyone planning on doing fans for the ceremony? i'm considering it but don't know where to begin for ideas/putting together/purchasing, etc.

thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users