Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#13111 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

They're a lot of fun but yes, they're time consuming. A suggestion I'd have for those not staying at the resort would be to flat rate ship (since it's actually pretty affordable now - only about $5 for a decent sized box w/in the US). You could send those families their goods (possibly not everything you'd include in the bags you'll be bringing with you for those staying at the hotel if it doesn't all fit), but print out the same material if you're creating a brochure w/ the itinerary, details on the location, etc for it to arrive before they leave? Just a thought and then that way you aren't worrying about saving bags in your room or with the concierge for those who won't be at your hotel. That way, everyone would still be included :)

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Hi Ladies,

I have a question about OOT bags. I have heard mixed reviews on these.... some ladies said they aren't worth the time & trouble and that most guests didn't even really use. Others say that their guests loved them & used them all the time. Here is my problem, we have about 3 or 4 families staying at an outside resort (annoying I know) but I don't want them to feel excluded if they don't get an OOT bag. I have no way of getting in touch with the resort before hand and don't feel like I should take the trouble to get their bags to the resort since they aren't staying at our resort. But I want to do something nice for everyone...

Any thoughts or ideas :)

#13112 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Hi Ladies,

I have a question about OOT bags. I have heard mixed reviews on these.... some ladies said they aren't worth the time & trouble and that most guests didn't even really use. Others say that their guests loved them & used them all the time. Here is my problem, we have about 3 or 4 families staying at an outside resort (annoying I know) but I don't want them to feel excluded if they don't get an OOT bag. I have no way of getting in touch with the resort before hand and don't feel like I should take the trouble to get their bags to the resort since they aren't staying at our resort. But I want to do something nice for everyone...

Any thoughts or ideas :)

Are you flying down with them at the same time? If you are you could give them their bags at the airport (or perhaps some of your bridal party is on the same flight and could give them out to them?)

I like the idea of sending the welcome phamplet/schedule to their home, so that they know what's going on. And then perhaps the day of the wedding when they come to the resort, you could have one of your bridal party or another friend give them the OOT bag.

Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Hi Ladies, We just got back and I am wiped but after I catch up on work I will tell you all about it!!! It was GREAT!!! I had little to no problems and the ones I did have we my fault and not the staffs. For example I forgot the Groomsmen butonniers in the room 30 min before the ceremoney but they ran back and got them for me. It was Was WINDY on the beach but again nothing anyone could do about it.
    I had no real problems with music and my set-up fee was only $80 but I didn't have that much to set-up. I will post full review and what not this week!

Congratulations Maggie! So happy to hear it all went well :) Now relax a little and enjoy being married.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#13113 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:08 AM

Hey girls,

I got two samples from my photographer, Maria Angela Photography, to share.  :)  I think the rest may take a little while, so these will have to hold me over for a bit.  Prof - Garden laughingsmaller.jpgProf - Front of ASsmaller.jpg

#13114 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:13 PM

Iseral? Short little tiny guy....Can't remember how to spell his name!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Congrats MRS!!!

Who was your wedding coordinator? 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13115 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:17 PM

Happy Walking.jpg

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13116 ginnigurl

ginnigurl
          • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

Beautiful Maggie!!!!!!!!  Love it!  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Happy Walking.jpg

#13117 ginnigurl

ginnigurl
            • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

Congrats Tish!!  Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Hey girls,

I got two samples from my photographer, Maria Angela Photography, to share.  :)  I think the rest may take a little while, so these will have to hold me over for a bit. 

#13118 1106wedding

1106wedding
              • 317 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

Gorgeous pics of our recent May brides!! You're making me so excited! Tisha - who was your coordinator?

Hey girls,

I got two samples from my photographer, Maria Angela Photography, to share.  :)  I think the rest may take a little while, so these will have to hold me over for a bit. 

Happy Walking.jpg

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#13119 justiner57

justiner57
                • 151 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

Tish & Maggie - both of your pictures are GOREGOUS! Love love them and making me super excited but mine is still 4 months away.

Tish, what locations did you guys shoot in? I really like the stone wall background its pretty. 

XOXO

Attached Files

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
                  ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#13120 murmel

murmel
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 1,407 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:25 PM

Great photos Maggie and Tisha! Can't wait to see the rest :)

The stone wall is just outside the main lobby as you drive up to the resort.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users