Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12411 tundeneha

tundeneha
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:42 AM

Thanks for the information. How much are they charging for the small cake, plus a slice of cake for guests?

I find it helpful to hear what the WC are telling other brides in terms of selection and pricing...because they continue to either tell me they don't have a service or quote me a higher prices until I tell them that I know that other brides are receiving the same service at a different price.

Craziness!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Sure, I was quoted $225.00 for 50.  In the end, fiance didn't like the idea so we are doing a small couples cake for us, and then serving single slices of cake for our guests, raspberry cheesecake and chocolate cake.  They get to choose. 

And ladies, I paid my final bill today!!  45 days to go!  I am so ready, well not really.  Ready to go, but only if someone else finishes all the work I need to do!  ha ha

Happy St. Patty's Day girls!  Hope some of you are getting to go out and celebrate on the town.  Me, I'm off to my second job bartending in a few short hours.  Gonna be a long night, and a super long Friday!  Gonna be gorgeous here tomorrow though, 78 degrees.  I may have to skip out a lil early!

67 Booked and counting!

#12412 1106wedding

1106wedding
    • 317 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:13 AM

Round Two of dress shopping for me this weekend! My mom flew down to San Diego from the Bay Area...I hope we find THE ONE! :)

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#12413 dlarocqu

dlarocqu
      • 18 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:46 AM

I also finally got transferred to Elizabeth (Lizzie) Riff and all the problems went away.  She was always prompt and super helpful.  Thanks Lizzie!

#12414 jazz04

jazz04
        • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

My fiance is a marketing rep and he got them through the company they use. I will ask him what the name of it is he is not home right now. He actually sent them a template and they adjusted it and sent one back that I was pleased with. We had to order more than what we actually needed but I think you will have to do that with any company.

Originally Posted by mrsgoose 

Hey jazz04,

Can you tell me where you got your koozies?  I started looking a little online but couldn't really find a good website to order them from!

Thanks!

#12415 jazz04

jazz04
          • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:36 PM

No, not everything at all. The ceremony is on the beach at 4pm and the reception starts at 6 or 6:30 haven't decided. Our reception is by building 4 by the pool which I think is basically on the other side ofthe building by zavaz plaza

Originally Posted by tundeneha 

Hi Jazz04,

Have you made most of your arrangement with the hotel? What time re you doing your wedding and where are you doing your reception?

#12416 jazz04

jazz04
            • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:39 PM

I received quotes for cupcakes and for around 70 it was about $350 and for 30 was about $150.

Originally Posted by tundeneha 

Can you provide more insight on what you were quoted for the cupcakes?

#12417 lovethebeach10

lovethebeach10
              • 31 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

ME TOO! I love Lizzie she has been awesome for me! I was ready to throw in the towel on this whole "Destination Wedding" thing between the terrible lack of service from our TA and the Karisma WC but then I spoke to Fabio, he assigned me to Elizabeth and contacted my TA, to see if they needed any "extra support" and now we are ALL good!

I am so happy you sorted everything out as well!

Originally Posted by dlarocqu 

I also finally got transferred to Elizabeth (Lizzie) Riff and all the problems went away.  She was always prompt and super helpful.  Thanks Lizzie!

Azul Sensatori June 5th, 2011 ~ 18 booked and final!

#12418 Mwise17

Mwise17
                • 528 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:55 PM

GOOD LUCK!!!  :)   Keep us posted!!!! 

:)

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Round Two of dress shopping for me this weekend! My mom flew down to San Diego from the Bay Area...I hope we find THE ONE! :)

#12419 Chapa

Chapa
                  • 88 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

http://weddings.lomas-travel.com/planning/details.php?category=Bouquets&idc=19

Here is the website for their bouquets.

Originally Posted by mrsgoose 

Do you have any pictures of the bouquets?  Do they look bad without the ribbon?  I didn't even think about that!!

#12420 Chapa

Chapa
                    • 88 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:52 PM

That is so crazy! I was quoted like $449 for 40 cupcakes when I first started my planning therefore I completely axed the idea.

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Sure, I was quoted $225.00 for 50.  In the end, fiance didn't like the idea so we are doing a small couples cake for us, and then serving single slices of cake for our guests, raspberry cheesecake and chocolate cake.  They get to choose. 

And ladies, I paid my final bill today!!  45 days to go!  I am so ready, well not really.  Ready to go, but only if someone else finishes all the work I need to do!  ha ha

Happy St. Patty's Day girls!  Hope some of you are getting to go out and celebrate on the town.  Me, I'm off to my second job bartending in a few short hours.  Gonna be a long night, and a super long Friday!  Gonna be gorgeous here tomorrow though, 78 degrees.  I may have to skip out a lil early!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users