Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#12311 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:28 PM

Ginnigurl, Try FUNJET.com I managed to slide 5 more couple in on Funjet after my group contact at AS told me it was sold out!

Originally Posted by ginnigurl 

Hey ladies!  We are booked for June 4th, 2011 at the Sensatori, which is now sold out.  We have three more people wanting rooms, and we need at least one more booked to have a total of 5 to get the 20% discount, etc. and I need at least one for my photographer!!  Any thoughts on if we should keep the faith and hope something opens up?  We also thought about moving to Azul Fives, which has openings and european plans that would possibly allow more people to go... but I can't find hardly any posts on Fives....  advice???

I would say yes to count him in your final Number :)

Originally Posted by Chapa 

Are we supposed to purchase meals at our wedding reception for the photographer? Thanks!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12312 jazz04

jazz04
    • 98 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:07 PM

Is there a charge for the white sheers?

Also, what is everyone doing for their guestbook? I don't want to do a normal book for people to sign and I'm trying to think of something different.

#12313 Mwise17

Mwise17
      • 528 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mnd3A 

Hi everyone!! My fiancĀ© and I are confirmed for our May 19, 2012 wedding!

Congrats! Confirming is exciting!!!!!!

#12314 schmieding

schmieding
        • 27 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

has anyone or is anyone getting married on the sky terrace?

#12315 ginnigurl

ginnigurl
          • 68 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

Thanks Maggie, I actually did all my booking with my TA through FunJet.  And I checked every other site - SunWing, Apple, CheapCaribbean and Karisma directly.  It's all sold out.  Here is my advice to all brides that I didn't do - BLOCK ROOMS!!  It is so hard to do when you are planning a destination wedding because people can be so wishy-washy, it is hard to front that money.

I would not consider moving, EXCEPT, we are having a very small wedding and the only rooms that have booked were my family - so my FI doesn't have anyone coming and he is disappointed.  Fives has a cheaper plan, so this would allow more to go.  Also, if I don't book my photographer (my BFF) then she may have to pay the outside vendor fee and then three, if I don't get at least one more room, I don't get the 20% discount.

I am sad and stressed.  Sad because Sensatori looks awesome and I can't find any other posts!  I trust you all so much now and just don't know what to do.  It is our second marriage, so I am trying not to stress, I know it doesn't have to be "perfect".... I just love luxury and Sensatori looks like it has it!!!

Anyone been there, I am pleading for your help!!!!

Thanks guys!!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Ginnigurl, Try FUNJET.com I managed to slide 5 more couple in on Funjet after my group contact at AS told me it was sold out!

I would say yes to count him in your final Number :)

#12316 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:27 AM

The other thing you could do is post that your looking for rooms on those dates. When i had an extra room i couldn't get rid of I emailed everyone around my date to see if they needed it. The opposite might work as well ?

Originally Posted by ginnigurl 

Thanks Maggie, I actually did all my booking with my TA through FunJet.  And I checked every other site - SunWing, Apple, CheapCaribbean and Karisma directly.  It's all sold out.  Here is my advice to all brides that I didn't do - BLOCK ROOMS!!  It is so hard to do when you are planning a destination wedding because people can be so wishy-washy, it is hard to front that money.

I would not consider moving, EXCEPT, we are having a very small wedding and the only rooms that have booked were my family - so my FI doesn't have anyone coming and he is disappointed.  Fives has a cheaper plan, so this would allow more to go.  Also, if I don't book my photographer (my BFF) then she may have to pay the outside vendor fee and then three, if I don't get at least one more room, I don't get the 20% discount.

I am sad and stressed.  Sad because Sensatori looks awesome and I can't find any other posts!  I trust you all so much now and just don't know what to do.  It is our second marriage, so I am trying not to stress, I know it doesn't have to be "perfect".... I just love luxury and Sensatori looks like it has it!!!

Anyone been there, I am pleading for your help!!!!

Thanks guys!!

If I remember I believe its $100 per sheer for white and $150 per sheer for color

Here is what I did for a guest book! Found it on ETSY

Also, what is everyone doing for their guestbook? I don't want to do a normal book for people to sign and I'm trying to think of something different.

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12317 Chapa

Chapa
              • 88 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:41 AM

I bought the mat for photo frames from Michael's that I am going to have people sign then I am going to frame it with the group picture I intend on taking with everyone after the ceremony.

Originally Posted by jazz04 

#12318 jazz04

jazz04
                • 98 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:23 AM

That is a cute idea. Thanks for the advice

Originally Posted by Chapa 

I bought the mat for photo frames from Michael's that I am going to have people sign then I am going to frame it with the group picture I intend on taking with everyone after the ceremony.

#12319 jazz04

jazz04
                  • 98 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

I love etsy , that is a unique idea.

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

The other thing you could do is post that your looking for rooms on those dates. When i had an extra room i couldn't get rid of I emailed everyone around my date to see if they needed it. The opposite might work as well ?

If I remember I believe its $100 per sheer for white and $150 per sheer for color

Here is what I did for a guest book! Found it on ETSY

http://www.etsy.com/...action/45130457

#12320 1106wedding

1106wedding
                    • 317 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:00 PM

I know it's not unique, but you could create a photobook on a site like Shutterfly (I'm obsessed with making them) within the theme of your wedding...like we might do all beach photos in ours or all vacation pictures, use your colors for the pages...I don't know, I haven't gotten there yet..

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users